I love money 3 CANCELLED

Originally Posted by 22stylez

THIS GUY RUINED VH1!
He sure did.
161kppl.jpg

A network spokesman said Monday that both "Megan Wants a Millionaire" and "I Love Money 3" have been canceled.

good. maybe it'll inspire this annoying broad to get out and get a real job. not that VH-1 EVER has quality programming, but this was their worst show,next to real and chance.

damn, whatever happened to vh-1 and mtv actually airing anything MUSIC-RELATED???

Rumor has it that he made it close to the finale in ILM3 and in the final 2 of Megan wants a Millionaire. Interesting.

Originally Posted by 011010kash01011

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

The one with IT was EPIC. Dude was hilarious
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
..... [It]They finnnnaa put me in the booooxx![/It]......
roll.gif
I say that +%!% to this very day
roll.gif
roll.gif
It and ****** Mac were too funny on I love Money

that sucks i love money was the only vh1 reality show worth watching "it" was hilarious on there!!!

ILM was my *%#$.

What I dont get is why would dude be on ILM? The premise of the Meagan show was that he was a millionaire, why would he be competing for 100k?

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

I imagine he makes it pretty far or they wouldn't have to cancel the show.

Maybe now people will screen these reality show folks a little better.

Reguardless. Insane people come in all sorts of ways.

nothing real or true on any of those shows, most of those people are struggling actors trying to get on, all fake.

they should just air it

not be be a douche, but who cares that hes dead (apart from maybe his family and friends)

Meagan's show was torture anyway. I wonder which chicks from the latest season of real & chance were on that IL$
mad.gif

I love money is probably the most entertaining show Vh1 has put out, and the only one i watched. I was anticipating season 3 too. Oh, well. IT getting his ownshow will be epic though.

Back
Top Bottom