I love my Ducks(cheerleaders)

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

My buddies Kam Brown and Drew Viney plays bball there, they have some stories...
You name drop too much.

Word. Aint like anyone's checking for the UO bball team...
ohwell.gif

I love my Ducks
pimp.gif

Yeah nobody cares about bball there now...but half those girls have something they said
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Oregon's cheerleaders are among some of the finest in the nation and I don't throw that term around. They aren't touching the USC Song Girls though
pimp.gif

My buddies Kam Brown and Drew Viney plays bball there, they have some stories...
You name drop too much.

laugh.gif

Leave Ecook alone!!!

1389873877_b65b2e482c.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
Oregon's cheerleaders are among some of the finest in the nation and I don't throw that term around. They aren't touching the USC Song Girls though
pimp.gif

You name drop too much.

laugh.gif

Leave Ecook alone!!!

1389873877_b65b2e482c.jpg

My man Nako
pimp.gif

It's not like they are anybody lol

Nako what you been playin on 360, I'm back from RROD smh

My man Nako
pimp.gif

^ The brunette lying down in the middle to the right...to paraphrase the greatest NT reply I've ever seen:

[Honest Abe] I would compromise the location of the Union Army for a slice of that *** [/Honest Abe]

^ The brunette lying down in the middle to the right...to paraphrase the greatest NT reply I've ever seen:

[Honest Abe] I would compromise the location of the Union Army for a slice of that *** [/Honest Abe]

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Stooooooooooooooooory tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

Stooooooooooooooooory tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

My man Nako
pimp.gif

haven't been able to play anything.  my school's giving me free wifi and tv but they blocked my xbox
30t6p3b.gif
  might get a ps3 for xmas but doubt it.

and i agree with some of the others... story time?
nerd.gif

One of my boys used to get it in with a girl on the cheer squad.  I made a post about them last season but can't find it anymore, but those girls are good money.

kelsi_metzler.jpg

oregon_cheerleaders.jpg

i forget this chick's name but she blew up.  i can't remember if she's a senior now but she was getting a lot of shine, and i think models now also:
OREGON.CHEER.jpg

oregon-cheerleaders-2.jpg

Oh and of course... the commander in chief!
pimp.gif

My man Nako
pimp.gif

haven't been able to play anything.  my school's giving me free wifi and tv but they blocked my xbox
30t6p3b.gif
  might get a ps3 for xmas but doubt it.

and i agree with some of the others... story time?
nerd.gif

One of my boys used to get it in with a girl on the cheer squad.  I made a post about them last season but can't find it anymore, but those girls are good money.

kelsi_metzler.jpg

oregon_cheerleaders.jpg

i forget this chick's name but she blew up.  i can't remember if she's a senior now but she was getting a lot of shine, and i think models now also:
OREGON.CHEER.jpg

oregon-cheerleaders-2.jpg

Oh and of course... the commander in chief!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom