I Love Randy Moss

danextgrate

Banned
I love to show my anti-disdain for this man.

FOUR TDS IN THE FIRST HALF. YOU ARE THE MAN NOW, DOG.

RANDY MOSS, Mossified, SuperFreak...

Whatever you call him, call him the best WR in the game, hell call him the best WR ever...

laugh.gif

MOSS IS THE GOAT!
rice's single season record is as good as gone...mossome is gonna shatter it.
man, i remember people talking bout how moss would struggle to find the end zone and how brady has only thrown 7 td's to one particularplayer. i am rotflmao at them right now.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

MOSS IS THE GOAT!
man, i remember people talking bout how moss would struggle to find the end zone and how brady has only thrown 7 td's to one particular player. i am rotflmao at them right now.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mossified842345

Whatever you call him, call him the best WR in the game, hell call him the best WR ever...

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

MOSS IS THE GOAT!
man, i remember people talking bout how moss would struggle to find the end zone and how brady has only thrown 7 td's to one particular player. i am rotflmao at them right now.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

url

i wish the moss is the goat thread i started was still in nt's history so i could bump it!

what are you rice defenders going to say when moss breaks rice's single season td record, wins a ring, and wins mvp?!

i'm a vikes fan and have admired the talent of moss since he played in the nfl. but best WR ever? nope, i'll take rice before him. he has the ringsthat he has yet to own.

most talented WR ever. no doubt in my mind.

Jerry holds the records and the edge in championships...for now.

what are you rice defenders going to say when moss breaks rice's single season td record, wins a ring, and wins mvp?!

We'll say that Randy had an AMAZING year, and that he is so talented that it's sickening. We'll then say that Jerry was a better player and thegreatest WR ever.

imagine the ridiculous numbers moss would put up if he had montana and young throwing him the ball. they would be
sick.gif

moss is making brady looks better than he really is

moss did this w/ the regularity in minnesota. brady never did this b4 in his career.

Originally Posted by Mossified842345

Ok. lets not get carried away...

Back
Top Bottom