I love you guys

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Juan2012

NT has fallen off though, It's not what it use to be...

Word to ....

Have you really only been here since late 2010 though? I mean, its true as far as sneakers go- but general is way more funny and informative than it used to be.
[Lee Corso]Not so fast my friend[/Lee Corso]
and I'm not even one of those NT has fallen off types

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Juan2012

NT has fallen off though, It's not what it use to be...

Word to ....

Have you really only been here since late 2010 though? I mean, its true as far as sneakers go- but general is way more funny and informative than it used to be.
afro-shaking-head-no.gif

I came back for a reason. For as much as trolls and reposts detract from this place, what brought me back here was the community. I feel connected to certain people. Hell, I grew up with ya'll....kinda.. I feel like Potus2028 and mytmouse are homies for life. Real life at that. Go figure... Special s/o to Cam Nelson for being an incredibly cool guy through all the %#%%%*$$ I been through in rap and life. It really aint %%%# like an NTer friend if you've made a real one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MotivatedMidwestMogul

I came back for a reason. For as much as trolls and reposts detract from this place, what brought me back here was the community. I feel connected to certain people. Hell, I grew up with ya'll....kinda.. I feel like Potus2028 and mytmouse are homies for life. Real life at that. Go figure... Special s/o to Cam Nelson for being an incredibly cool guy through all the !%@@*#%+ I been through in rap and life. It really aint @!#@ like an NTer friend if you've made a real one
pimp.gif

Aww...I heterolove you too man...

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by MotivatedMidwestMogul

I came back for a reason. For as much as trolls and reposts detract from this place, what brought me back here was the community. I feel connected to certain people. Hell, I grew up with ya'll....kinda.. I feel like Potus2028 and mytmouse are homies for life. Real life at that. Go figure... Special s/o to Cam Nelson for being an incredibly cool guy through all the !%@@*#%+ I been through in rap and life. It really aint @!#@ like an NTer friend if you've made a real one
pimp.gif

Aww...I heterolove you too man...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 exactly ive been on this board since i was like 14 so we did basically grew up together. 

Back
Top Bottom