I make 45k a year working 2 hours a day Vol. Office Space in real life

Real talk how many hours do you actually spend working a day at your 9-5 job? I legit, no exaggeration work 2 hours a day max. I take 2-3 one hour breaks throughout the day. One for lunch, one for gym, and one to walk around aimlessly and ponder life. It's just hilarious to me that no one notices and I'm just stealing company money doing absolutely doing. Just got a raise too. Anyways, hit me up if you need a job getting paid to do nothing. Peace Niketalk, have a wonderful productive day.

what I do while I'm not working at work:

https://soundcloud.com/sherifmattar703

Last edited:

Real talk how many hours do you actually spend working a day at your 9-5 job? I legit, no exaggeration work 2 hours a day max. I take 2-3 one hour breaks throughout the day. One for lunch, one for gym, and one to walk around aimlessly and ponder life. It's just hilarious to me that no one notices and I'm just stealing company money doing absolutely doing. Just got a raise too. Anyways, hit me up if you need a job getting paid to do nothing. Peace Niketalk, have a wonderful productive day. 
1. This is no secret we know there are employees like you who are stealing and slacking from the Company (reason why we are overstaffed and keep you in cages like guinea pigs)
2. FYI we know who you are, you are literally posting from our IP address
3. This site will be blocked and added to sites that are blacklisted

4. I will look into that raise
5. Get yo punk *** back to work

- Your Boss
CS, LLC

i work 4 10's a week....probably actually doing actual procedures about 45% of the time. the rest is standby. 

i work at a hospital in a specialized position so i can't really do anything if there are no patients....but the company pays me to be here and be ready. 

and im on call every 3rd week... 24/7 and compensate me for that as well.  so while im not actually working i have to be ready at all times for anything. 

1. This is no secret we know there are employees like you who are stealing and slacking from the Company (reason why we are overstaffed and keep you in cages like guinea pigs)

- Your Boss
CS, LLC

eek.gif
laugh.gif

why are you on NT though?

Last edited:
One day I was done in 4 minutes..Dunkin Donuts/NT/Reddit gets me thru the day..sneaker heads at my job always stop over..we talk about Jordan's for like 20 mins

It fluctuates here at my job. There are days where I work hard for all 8 hrs, and days when I just watch soccer games and Netflix. It all depends on how many help desk tickets are put in

I love my job man. I can work from home or go in, a huge change in life from freelancing from home but the transition has been really smooth.

I realistically work around 3-4 solid hours a day, spread out. But then I have days where I'm working a solid 8 and then taking work home. Or working from home over the weekend. Some days I can just take a day off mid week. As long as the work gets done

I love it though

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as you OP.

Work for maybe 2 hours a day. Max is probably 4.

Podcasts, documentaries, and YouTube keep me from being bored though.

Are you sure that noone notices? :lol:

Last edited:
Where do you work OP?

- Your Boss

CS, LLC

:lol:

Basically me at work lol...some days I dont leave till 8pm (come in at 8am) other days im just listening to music n on reddit...gotta love working in the cloud lol (cloud engineer)

Last edited:
OP you've referred some NTers to your company right? They're going to do the same thing you do and management is going to follow the trail that all the people you referred do the exact same thing lmao

It fluctuates here at my job. There are days where I work hard for all 8 hrs, and days when I just watch soccer games and Netflix. It all depends on how many help desk tickets are put in
this describes me, but it's been mostly lax around here since march...

This was my old job in a nut shell. It was volume based and my only performance metric was meeting that minimum number, which was EASILY done.

A full day for me was at minimum 20 mins, max 2.5 hours. I worked remote most of the time, so I'd come and go as I pleased. Had my emails forwarded to my phone, so I knew what was going on and could respond accordingly. Would go to the gym, movies, sometimes a bar and just hang out.

Got bored, went back to school and used my free time to study for my first semester. Started a new job related to my coursework. I wasted too many years at that BS job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom