I met Scottie Pippen tonight. We got beef. (Pics up. Page 1)

Jtqj3GI.png
3w2MWDX.png

Scottie ****ed Larsa first in some uptempos. Future ain’t had the juice since 2011

Jordan got took to da cleaners in divorce thou.
Not really. He dropped that check and then went to buy a team. Pip doesn’t have the same streams as MJ. This will hurt.

As a married man, I feel bad for dude. One of my favorite players. It just goes to show it can happen to anyone. The kids make it even tougher to deal with.

I've seen regular folks get finessed just as bad.

Had a client of mine who is a CEO of a hedge fund, cheat on his wife with a broad who was so similar in looks to his wife, she could have been her sister, got caught and the new ***** forced him to divorce his wife, got taken for a HUGEEEEE amt, then marry this bird and after a yr he was divorced again. And must have lost a few hundred thousand to have her get lost.

I just dont get it

Had a client of mine who is a CEO of a hedge fund, cheat on his wife with a broad who was so similar in looks to his wife, she could have been her sister, got caught and the new ***** forced him to divorce his wife, got taken for a HUGEEEEE amt, then marry this bird and after a yr he was divorced again. And must have lost a few hundred thousand to have her get lost.

I just dont get it

should've just told da wife to include da broad in a 3some and sanction it.

I just dont get it
What could he have done differently to avoid this mess? Would a NDA and not disclosing details about his marriage save him?

Back
Top Bottom