I met Scottie Pippen tonight. We got beef. (Pics up. Page 1)

You won OP, Those girls are just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If you ever see him again at a club, this is what you should do:

Find him on the dance floor and start getting all up in his business. Like really get in his area. You have to look like your feeling the dude. Pretend your having a good time and start dancing. Slowly make your way closer to him, like your about to grind up on him. So your doing your thing and he feels comfortable around you. Now you drop it like it's hot on him, right. You get low, your all down there near his junk. Ok, so now that you find yourself in front of his balls, you turn around and face him. Here's the payoff: You load your head back and headbutt his testicles.
After your attack, you get up and walk away. No need to taunt. He should be humiliated enough if you hit him hard enough. You win.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

If you ever see him again at a club, this is what you should do:

Find him on the dance floor and start getting all up in his business. Like really get in his area. You have to look like your feeling the dude. Pretend your having a good time and start dancing. Slowly make your way closer to him, like your about to grind up on him. So your doing your thing and he feels comfortable around you. Now you drop it like it's hot on him, right. You get low, your all down there near his junk. Ok, so now that you find yourself in front of his balls, you turn around and face him. Here's the payoff: You load your head back and headbutt his testicles.
After your attack, you get up and walk away. No need to taunt. He should be humiliated enough if you hit him hard enough. You win.
roll.gif

i guarantee you did nothing of the sort...u were probably staring at him the whole time, jaw dropped, and he was muggin you like.."who the !+@# is this dude trying to eye !+@# me?".....come on son......quit actin like u stepped up to pip...u probably went up to him asking for his autograph....

^^^^
Scottie Bin Laden?
Osama Bin Pippen?
Osama "PIP" Laden?
Scottie Bin Pippen?
Osama Bin Scottie?
I'm so confused!

Back
Top Bottom