I miss Ma$e :(

i was rummagin' around my room and stumbled across that same source issue jadakiss got in his hand......and i remember how much of "dat ninja"ma$e was..........
frown.gif

if i can have one wish in hiphop its for a Ma$e and killa cam album...together just them to on that CoC tip with spinkles of dipset swag cam with the Badboysera Ma$e swag....

I've been playing "Harlem World" and "Double Up" the past week, he's dumb dope

if he would've JUST showed up at the horse and carriage video shoot....imagine how different the future would've been....smh
frown.gif

I will also have a strong love for Ma$e

it saddened me when I bought Double Up and noone cared b/c he had already left the industry

Hell naw. I use to F with Mase music even when he came back from retirement. But after that ****** %%*, signing to G-Unit than going back to preaching? I couldcareless if he comes back or stay's retired. And once his management feels that thew hole ****** %%* is put to rest he's gonna come right back outrappin' again.

A Murda Ma$e / Killa Kam collabo with both using their CoC styles would be copped with the quickness. RIP Big L, Bloodshed (anyone know what happened toMcGruff ?)

Me and Ma$e have much in common

We both have never been arrested for nothing domestic

and we both deal with $$@! that pose in Maybeline

Originally Posted by Club29

Me and Ma$e have much in common

We both have never been arrested for nothing domestic

and we both deal with $$@! that pose in Maybeline
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

HARLEM WORLD WAS DOPE... Hot album during that time period. I even thought he wasn't that bad when he was with the Unit, it took me back to the Murda Ma$edays.

Back
Top Bottom