I miss Max B :(

Man ja had to influence max with the harmonizing on tracks but max jus made it cool cuz he wasnt makin soft music

I rock wit b**** but rule was the first rapper singin on hooks now everyone singin on hooks lol even guwap singin on a hook

Im a gang green boss
And a byrd gang star
I got the inside scoop on ya broad
She a sidekick, OWW
She like to play on the sidekick, OWWWWWWWWW

Just thinking about Max's situation makes me legitimately sad. :frown: I remember when I first found out about Max on Myspace. Million Dollar Baby Radio had just came out. I was a Dipset head in middle school and I remembered his name from features. At first I thought he was whatever. Stopped keeping up with his work until PD3 came out. I used to bump that **** EVERYDAY :lol: Back then it was all PD3 and Halo 3 multiplayer everyday, especially once summer hit. :pimp:

Then Coke Wave came out and it was like PD3 all over again. I even had Steak Sauce as my ring tone back then. :lol: I use to listen to that song alone every morning. Bumped that **** all summer. Maino's verse on God Damn was amazing. :pimp:

Listening to Max now makes me think of those times. Hurts my heart to know we'll never get music from B****vel again. His homie Masar or Vice should do a documentary on him. Let his story be told in a non hood dvd interview format. lol.

One of my personal favorite Max track:

The homie Max though 
frown.gif

I have an old ipod I don't even update with my new laptop simply because I don't want to lose my Max B catalog.

He pretty much killed Dipset dolo on the real too.

Boss Don- Ready To Ride

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
he shoulda never beefed wit jones he didnt need that he was already tight. 

pardon the wave

Not a day goes by where I don't think what the OG Byrdgang could have done.

Stack & Max were going to be a force to reckon with. That M.O.B. mixtape was crack.

Max should have been smarter and never got into a situation like that. Now he's sitting in the pen for 75 years.

Forever live the...

2iqlgg0.jpg

Last edited:
Not a day goes by where I don't think what the OG Byrdgang could have done.

Stack & Max were going to be a force to reckon with. That M.O.B. mixtape was crack.

Max should have been smarter and never got into a situation like that. Now he's sitting in the pen for 75 years.

Forever live the...

2iqlgg0.jpg
Son had to cop the 7-series by any means necessary doe.

Last edited:
Good timing w/ post

Other day I was in my truck like damn... wish my son Max was out on these streets, wonder if he would of taken off w/ French.. or if French would be where he is now if Max wasn't locked up.

True story, everytime my daughter gets in my truck she says " DADDY, PUT ON THE CHICKA-OW SONG! "

doesn't seem like he gonna get to see the light of day. ever.. really sucks.

Good timing w/ post

Other day I was in my truck like damn... wish my son Max was out on these streets, wonder if he would of taken off w/ French.. or if French would be where he is now if Max wasn't locked up.

True story, everytime my daughter gets in my truck she says " DADDY, PUT ON THE CHICKA-OW SONG! "

doesn't seem like he gonna get to see the light of day. ever.. really sucks.

Hope homey gets out someday

Hes gotta get out

View media item 187961

French montana has really surprised me, back then i never viewed him as a equal, only as someone who was opportunistic around max, but son
has carried on the wave, midly

Back
Top Bottom