I miss the old NT... Let's reminisce

remember when "the cal is on me" had NT on lock...

i watched that vid a few weeks ago lol
pimp.gif

This wasnt THAT long ago either. 4-5 years ago?

Last edited:
:wow: at the mention of Sais in here...i remember dude was like 38 in 2003 masquerading as a 18-22 year old....no one ever believed dudes age....homie must be pushing 50 now
:wow: did not know this :lol:

sorta miss when super long threads had all the numbers out so you could click on each page individually it was easier for me to tell page number I read. the newest post thing messes up sometimes for me :frown:

i miss how the old nt only had 20 threads on the first page

this got like 50 so dam annoying to scroll down forever looking like a huge *** wall if text i never wanna read :smh:

METH GIVE US THE OPTION TO SWITCH THE AMOUNT OF THREADS ON EACH PAGE!!!

"Irv Gotti in da club gettin tipsy"

Premo55's epic meltdown in Music.

DJ Bana thirsting

Pre-commercialized Sneaker Summits (shout-out to Kadoma circa '05 at Live Bar & Grill)

All summits being stickied in General and being trolled by everyone else

Shynop x water bottle

Henzo & goldenarmz97 borderline suspect hero worship (especially the Get it Crackin series on the other site)

Digital Jordan's insane heat before getting exposed

People getting fired at JB for #'d samples being posted on NT for the XX release

Getting true steals in B/S pre-hypebeast era. Copped DS '01 BC3's & NDS '03 WC3's BOTH FOR $175 SHIPPED (forever grateful to DocsShoes)

Last edited:
Yeah Early 2000s NT Was a different time and feel. Shynop still hangs around every now and then. I swear he's the only one that can always tell my OG screen name despite any new one I'm using.

[COLOR=#red]I incorrectly posted that Digital Jordan was caught with fake shoes and I am publicly admitting that I was wrong and was in fact confusing him with a different NTer from years ago. My apologies, I was wrong; if you all haven't heard of Digital Jordan or know his background, refer to Sneaker Showcase to see what amazing heat he has amassed over a long history on NT.[/COLOR]

Sarah a.k.a. Weekend Girl, where art thou?!

Good to see mytmouse76 is still around, I remember her from an old PYP where she posted a pic of here drinking out of a wine glass as big as her :lol:.

And good ol' late80s, damn she'd still get the busin:smokiness

Back
Top Bottom