I missed Prison Break! What happened?

mad.gif

I missed the season finale.

I JUST finished watching it and most of the questions are still left unanswered... but you can always watch it on the website tomorrow

Pretty good ending.

They gotta have a 4th season, there is that big door open.
It'd be nice to see Michael do what he is set off to do...

still a lot of unanswered question like apwrxmd said. But I was on the edge of my seat the whole time a good season finale imo.Anyone else find
Jodi Lyn O'Keefe attractive ? I don't know why but with every scene, her being a %%#$# kinda turned me on
embarassed.gif

This was a let down, im just mad that the season is over. Who knows when it will come back, if it comes back in August then i will be really mad because thatsjust too long to wait.

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

still a lot of unanswered question like apwrxmd said. But I was on the edge of my seat the whole time a good season finale imo.Anyone else find
Jodi Lyn O'Keefe attractive ? I don't know why but with every scene, her being a %%#$# kinda turned me on
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

lol maybe you like the dominatrix?

Sophia is pretty fine tho.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I KNEW I RECOGNIZED HER

she is the snobby girl in She's All That

been freakin bothering me all night

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

They tired to escape... and Failed

And you TRIED to make a joke....and failed

Basically in the end, Michael and Lincoln trade Whistler for LJ. Sophia realizes that Whistler is a scumbag when she asks for the coordinates and finds outthere are none. Sophia goes to Lincoln's side. As they exit, (in a cool plan) Sophia gets shot accidently. She is taken to the hospital and shell be fine.Lincoln stays with LJ but Sophia told them that there is something in her apt of Whistlers. Its that suitcase. Michael takes the info and then heads back tothe U.S. to take down the company while Lincoln stays with LJ.

Meanwhile, Sucre is now in Sona. Which sucks however before that though, T-Bag kills Luchero while Bellick watches. T-Bag takes newfound money and basicallybribes the prison and they all love him. Hes the new king of Sona.

Then in a twist which I didn't understand too well, we see Mahone waiting in a bar, looking at a bank. I assumed he was thinking of robbing it but acharacter comes behind him that we dont see his face and then we see Whistler talking to him about something and our favorite *!$$% villain waiting outside. Ithink basically Mahone is joining the company again. I zoned out on this whole part. Can someone explain to me what I was missing. I was so keen on themtalking about robbing a bank until I realized in the end that it had nothing to do with the bank

Why did Wissler keep asking dude if he was in or not, and why were they all riding together? I kinda missed that part

There better be another season, this is too incomplete.

Because Wissler an Mahone are all part of the company. Did anyone notice how after wissler got free his accent was gone?

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Because Wissler an Mahone are all part of the company. Did anyone notice how after wissler got free his accent was gone?

Oh aight, and Michael is goin after that agent lady right? To kill her

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

no hes going disneyland to celebrate

Originally Posted by markybwoy

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

no hes going disneyland to celebrate

laugh.gif
, Yeah he is and from the looks of it sarah is actually NOT deadwhich will turn out to be very interesting

Back
Top Bottom