I missed that FAFSA deadline, what are my other options of paying for college now? HELP

i need to help pay for college, what are my options now for paying for college

my parents cant afford it i think

if you wanna know why i didnt sign up for fafsa, because i was planning to go to a JC, and i found out some stuff and i think i wanna go to a UC right now, soi didnt sign up for fafsa yet and the deadline was march 2 for UCs but JC its September

help!

FAFSA is first come, first serve. You can still hand it in and receive aid/grants (if there's any left).

YO! Yeah, just send it in anyway. Me and my mom stayed late with it. But of course, you're not granted as much as you might have qualified for. DF!!!

105661~Deuce-Bigalow-Male-Gigolo-Posters.jpg

You can still submit an application but you better do it ASAP. Depending on the UC system the way they give out aid is different. Not every school has a firstcome, first serve policy.

Have it submitted by the end of next week if you want any significant aid.

if worse comes to worse, just ask the University. They will uphold your admission until next year, and you can take classes this year at a JC, then transferthe credits.

Just submit, if anything you can go to a JC for 1 semester then transfer over. Not the end of the world.

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

Just submit, if anything you can go to a JC for 1 semester then transfer over. Not the end of the world.

Nah I'm pretty sure you can't do that. I think if you go to a JC you gotta wait until you get 60 units then try again.

Originally Posted by sole leisure

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

Nah I'm pretty sure you can't do that. I think if you go to a JC you gotta wait until you get 60 units then try again.

actually I know of several people who have done it. But they had to arrange it with the school ahead of time.

^^

My bro left JC with 24 credit, The 60 credits is irrelevant as long as you have a good standing in JC, and your HS transcript must be turned in aswell so yourGPA must be what the school is looking for along with the SAT & ACT.

better get on it....alot of aid is getting cut with this economy....some schools stopped offering anything but fed loans
nerd.gif

This is what u should do...

once i had a problem with my fin aid pin and wasnt alerted till august right before school started. the gov gave me like 4 gs for the year. i was like wow. soi went through my school and appealed my financial aid. i got alot more. your school prolly has alot of aid in grants or unsub or sub loans. so if your fafsaaid isnt enough dont panic.

Like has been said already...You won't get a significant amount, but it is year round. This last year I waited until about 1 month to go until schoolstarted and still got a loan. It wasn't as big as my loans in the previous years when I applied early, but every little bit helps.

Back
Top Bottom