I need a barber i mean NEED

i came back out to the bay after being away for a while i had long hair before but i chopped it now everytime i go to a barber im seriously disappointed so ineed to find a barber

the worst thing is i get a simple %+* cut and these dudes cant seem to do it right so where do you guys get your cut
i need a barber around oakland that can do a short 2 with a taper in the back i dont understand why no barber out here can do that

^im going to disagree.

When i first moved here to SF from Cleveland, this spot was my first choice. I was paying Anton $30 before tip.

from 1-10 scale, the haircut was about a 6 for me. Definetely not worth the drive, parking headach or the price.

o ya nothing over 20 ill refuse to pay anything if a barber ever asks for over 20 for a 2 all over with a taper in the back this place nicks in north syracusewas the best i been to they use razors for your line and all cuts are $15

^ $30? damn did you always make appointments? I usually paid $22 after tip. Ken is pretty dope too. Parking and the wait is a pain. A couple times i'vebeen there I had to wait 2 + hours. I also been to Fine Line (Ritchie) and Kingz + Queenz (Kevin and Baby Dad?). Fine Line is pretty cool for $15. Don't goto Kingz and Queenz (Baby Dad) dude is hella unprofessional. I don't have $20+ to spend on haircuts anymore so I usually just shave my head with GilletteFusion and shaving cream.

I go to Town Business in Oakland on Seminary. All 3 barbers in there cut great, but Don cuts the best out of all of them. They charge $20. You should go checkthem out.

is town business the one next to that gas station and that little plaza with the ice cream shop next to macarthur

it's next to a liquor store and it's cross street is foothill. Foothill runs into macarthur so it's not too far.

i go to a barber in union city off alvarado and dyer. its in the same complex as a seafood city and bank of america. i pay $10 before tip.

any of those barbers use a razor? i just loved how clean my cut was when they used it when i found that barber is when i started getting haircuts at least oncea month before that i had a afro for like 5 years it was coming in again then i was like !%@# it went to yelp and went to hamiltons which had good reviews butthe guy @*@$%% my head up my hair wasnt even the same all over and i dont know how you !%@# up a 2 i mean i can do that myself all i need is a clean line and afade in the back because my hair line goes halfway down my neck

you should hit up village plaza barber on Hesperian Hayward almost across the street from Kennedy Park...Zack or Ced got skills and they charge on $14...cantbeat that price....right next to the Mcdonalds on Hesperian...

Originally Posted by LORENander

i go to a barber in union city off alvarado and dyer. its in the same complex as a seafood city and bank of america. i pay $10 before tip.
Is that the one near Lucky's and the Chinese Restaurant, I use to get my haircut there until I moved up here.

Back
Top Bottom