I need a credit card, citibank OR Wellsfargo? any help appreciated

I'm currently banking with Wellsfargo Fargo right now and have a checking/savings. I'm going to open up a credit card but don't know which bank tochoose, it's either citibank or Wellsfargo.I'm a student and looking to build credit, I looked at citibank and they provide a good student credit cardso I'm leaning towards citi, I don't know about wells though.any help/comments would be appreciated. thanks

I'm not sure how citibank is, but I have a wells credit card, and everything seems good to me. If you do online banking with Wells, it's prettyconvenient that you have your checkings, savings, and credit card all in one account. It makes paying off your bills really easy just by transferring money.

Capital One. I wouldn't suggest a cc w/ ur bank, they'll know how much is in ur checking/savings i think.
laugh.gif

my first CC was citibank.

I got it when I started college. It was some kind of student deal with 6 monts of 0 interest.

I didn't have any problems with them. Still have the card but I haven't used it in years.

Get America Express.......My first was Wells Fargo though, they have or atleast had some good interest rates for a young guy with no credit.

I got the Wells Fargo Secured card as my first credit card and it's a great way to build credit.

Plus, WF has the best online banking and ATMs of any bank I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom