I Need a Job vol. Parent's gave me the stoneface

Well im 16 years old now, and a few days ago i was trying to purchase these shoes off of NT. and my parents just gave me the
indifferent.gif
and then just a big fat no. Anyways i am just curious to what y'allNTers first jobs were, seeing as a lot of you are older then I. And how do i go about getting a job in these rough economic times. P.S. i can only workfridays and weekends and i reside in the Bay Area. Please Help!!!!

good luck with that. I really don't know of a job that'll work you just Friday-Sunday. and if you do find a job don't expect to get anymore than~$250 every 2 weeks for paychecks.

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

jamba will hire
Ive never been to Jamba Juice in my life. I dont know why, i sorta wanted to go but i never found a reason. i mean whats so good about what theyhave? it seems to healthy for me and too expensive.

Alright,Alright. Fast food it is. Now what do i do? first get a job application, then? turn it in? whats all this stuff about a work permit? lol more helpplease
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Yo, I'll pay you 10 dollars to suck my weewee, for real, no #$*%... PM for details
devil.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i dont swing that way. but paypal me 300 dollars and i willsell you, your sister.
pimp.gif

Yo, I'll pay you 10 dollars to suck my weewee, for real, no #$*%... PM for details
devil.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i dont swing that way, but if you paypal me $300 ill sell you,your mother.
pimp.gif

McDonalds starts off with like 9 or something if I forget. or work In N' Out? In N' Out starts at like $10.75 now

I pushed carts at a grocery store. ftl. But a weekly paycheck was nice.

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

devil.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i dont swing that way, but if you paypal me $300 ill sell you, your mother.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I don't either, what were you inferring? You're weird...

get the job first, and go to your school and tell them you got a job, your school will give your employer something to sign. after that is done you turn thatinto the school. they will get your work permit ready. once you give the permit to your employer then your all good. fast food places FTW, work at a place witha selection of food you like, you'd be surprised at how much money you'll save on food, just don't gain too much weight.

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

devil.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i dont swing that way, but if you paypal me $300 ill sell you, your mother.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I don't either, what were you inferring? You're weird...
you are no help.... can you just make your own thread. i don't appreciate your input.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wtfitzdarwin

get the job first, and go to your school and tell them you got a job, your school will give your employer something to sign. after that is done you turn that into the school. they will get your work permit ready. once you give the permit to your employer then your all good. fast food places FTW, work at a place with a selection of food you like, you'd be surprised at how much money you'll save on food, just don't gain too much weight.
THANKS!!! some people in this post weren't being very helpful. Everyone else who gave good suggestions, i thank you too.

do fast food.. it's humbling and pretty much all you could get now. you need your working papers ( i think, at least you do in NY) you would obtain them inyour high school..... and then just apply

Grocery store or fast food they're always hiring. I would say retail but I hated retail but the experience is good nonetheless

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

do fast food.. it's humbling and pretty much all you could get now. you need your working papers ( i think, at least you do in NY) you would obtain them in your high school..... and then just apply
lol humbling?!?!?!?!?!? is there anywhere i can get an "easy" job? and by working papers do you mean a working permit because thats whatwe call it in Cali.

Back
Top Bottom