I need a lawyer or I'm gonna catch an assault case real soon....vol. I'm not Henz0

How tall are you? i miss playing basketball and coached and people i could have played lower d1 but i never grew up to be the height expected.
But from this video i mean it seems legit, but dude shouldnt be holding your money!

Dont do it bro... One of my closest friends is about to serve 10-30 years for a first degree assault charge.

First degree is NO JOKE, 10 year minimum. & once your in the heat of the moment and let your emotions get the best of you things can get out of control and really... really ugly before you even comprehend what you just happened.

At the end of the day $250 is alot of money, but it isnt worth putting yourself in a situation where you could loose your freedom for years to come.

I know its hard but.....
woosah.gif

no offense bro but if you were about it you wouldn't care about getting locked up.  you could put dude in the hospital and be gravy as long as no one saw you stomp him out.  good luck though.  i got scammed on nt a while ago but that israel pelayo dude with the three 6 avy.  he lives in la so i couldn't do anything.  i posted his address though and put a stack up with tagged pics for anyone to stomp him out and video tape it  but no one did.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Take the L my dude. Not trying to catch an assault charge? Smart. But taking him to court will cost more than the money you're owed.
Nah *$@@ that.

It's called small claims court. Plus you can sue for lawyer fees as well. I'm assuming you're grown so don't put hands on him, but you can't let this slide.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

I watched that whole video
laugh.gif
pretty good
Thanks for watching man 
And dudes said I couldn't score 10 points in a NBA game if I was allowed to play 48 mins. 
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...not this again.

Anyways, hope you get your money back.

Originally Posted by Jaehow

Originally Posted by Jaehow

soooooo, you wanna waste gas $$ to travel 8 hours to MAYBE get your money back? Depending on what you drive, you might end up losing A LOT more than $250.
I clearly said its a 4 hr drive tho....and I don't drive a Hummer. It would be worth it if I was taking the street justice route but dude is the type to get me locked up.

You're just gonna drive 4 hours and, what? find a house next door to him?

If it's 4 hours round trip...say so.

Just play it safe and take em to court. But unless you're REALLY gonna go through with it, drop it. I can see you losing a lot more than what you have so far, my man.

laugh.gif

Truth, was anyone else from the area up there?

my roommate when i was in school/done with school was traveling to these same combines. imo, it's just people getting a bunch of people together and making them pay a lot of money to play basketball. unless you're already known and already getting legitimate chances to tryout for a team, no one's even checking for you and you're just wasting your time and money.

It seems you have the motivation - IE: training, working out, work ethic in the gym

but you also need to learn self control and discipline. Control your temper, show some professionalism, and shut your mouth regarding things like putting hands on someone.
Thugs never make it kid. Keep your head on and go seek PROFESSIONAL advice IE: Better Business Bureau, Attorney, and possibly file a police claim.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

It seems you have the motivation - IE: training, working out, work ethic in the gym

but you also need to learn self control and discipline. Control your temper, show some professionalism, and shut your mouth regarding things like putting hands on someone.
Thugs never make it kid. Keep your head on and go seek PROFESSIONAL advice IE: Better Business Bureau, Attorney, and possibly file a police claim.

sjackson2.jpg

are you the marquis daniels lookin dude in the combine vid?

like an dee said, take him to the small claims court.

with that $250, you could have copped lebron miami vice elites, and flipped for $800.

so now its $800 he's holding. you better handle that bruh

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

with that $250, you could have copped lebron miami vice elites, and flipped for $800.

so now its $800 he's holding. you better handle that bruh

LeBronFace.jpg

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The first thing I see when I log onto his page is "Self Motivated Sports Agency on Comcast"...... Soooo....

Write to all of the businesses that cooperate with him and let them know what kind of business he's doing. Trust me on that... He dont want it...

He definitely wouldn't want this. This would easily end up costing him a lot more than $250. I would be stupified if he didn't give the money back after hearing this potential scenario.

Whats up with NTers and going to people's house?

If you're really gonna do something, why leave evidence on the web?

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

30t6p3b.gif
Dude didn't last a post
30t6p3b.gif

Wait...he got banned for saying that ^^ ? I guess it was somebody that wasnt allowed to come back.....

I don't think it was what he said that got him banned.

This day in age...technology is your friend.  Don't even  waste your time and let $250 cost you thousands in potential, time, court, etc. 

I know the principle is crucial, but "Pride goeth before thy fall" as they say.  You going to lose your nose to save face?  

laugh.gif
 At this point you should hope to be like me... And be paid back x3 

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

I watched that whole video
laugh.gif
pretty good
Thanks for watching man 
And dudes said I couldn't score 10 points in a NBA game if I was allowed to play 48 mins. 
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...not this again.

Anyways, hope you get your money back.

I knew this was coming
roll.gif

Either route you go you are taking an L . If you go up to dudes house you are spending money and time and then there is the potential that when you get up there the conflict could end up getting you locked up. The other scenario is if you take him to court, and court fees will eat up that $250 your after. In the end its up to you but I hope you learned your lesson, whenver doing business with someone you have to know who they are and what they are about ...

saw the vid. You nice. Forget about this and keep grinding. Don't wanna go to jail for 250$ while you could be playing ball.

Back
Top Bottom