I need a Legit Check on these Jordan Cement 3 88s!

I need a Legit Check asap on these Jordan Cement 3 88s. The pair is deadstock size 11. Does the thickness of the elephant print on the front of the left shoe (with nike keychain) look thicker than the other shoe? Thanks in advance!

/

These look more on the legit side of things... Everything seem to be on point. The pics aint that clear to somehow see the material of the uppers.. But once you meet up with the seller, you can easily detect fake ones from real ones.. Real ones have that smooth "buttery" feel on the white leather. And fake ones crease so bad that it just doesnt look and feel right. Also, if the price is too good.... More often than not, theyre too good to be legit :smile:

Thanks for the help! What key things should I look for at the meetup? Also the price is $335. He was asking $375 and we agreed on $335. Do you think he probably has a pair of fakes?

Right toe box creased, looks like from a  different pair. EP is thicker and note that the perforation on the tongues are at an angle and not straight (right shoe less obvious)

would be easier if you had the rear pic with the nike air...maybe seller trying to hide that part

That's what I thought too. Seller won't send me any more pictures to check. So my guess is that they're fake.

I got a pair and they look legit. price seems legit too. The creasing on across the toe box will almost always be there. Its the way they sewed the tongue on. Its on my 88s and blk cements. They looks clean to me brotha. the roundness on the top of the tongue looks clean. usually some are all indented and not made well. Perforation on the tongue looks right. Jumpman looks good. They check out to me. Shoe trees and insole looks right. Box is good. 

these dont look good. the shoe with the thick print is too thick. usually one shoe is thicker then the other but not that thick. the heel tabs are also a bit too yellow. they should not have yellowed yet

Legit. Fakes don't come up with those perfect tongue. Fakes have jagged tongue and looks ****. You're good.

How come a widows peak tell you that those are fakes? I have Nike shoes that has widows peak.. So what you mean my shoes are also fake eventhough they come from a retail store?

Back
Top Bottom