I Need A "Michelle Obama".

I'm w/ the OP. I think Michelle Obama is beautiful...I don't think a good majority of this board could really identify w/ the true source of herbeauty. However, I think it stems from her being an strong Black Woman, for starters. Then you'd have to acknowledge the fact that she is a Harvard Lawgrad (I mean come on). The next characteristic, which I'm sure most of you that live in your Utopian society couldn't agree with...Is the fact that shelooks good for her age, she is 42 years. The average lady in America, let alone African American lady, does not look as good as Michelle at the age of 42...AndI mean average - not Selma Hayek, or Halle Berry.

...Finally, combine all of the factors mentioned above, and equate the fact that she has been with her man for 18-19 years, that is more than enough to admirein today's society.

...But yall don't hear me tho.

To hell with these big butt club jumpers - I need sumthin' Presidential ya dig?

this made me chuckle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She would be such a motivation to women of color. Imagine the magnitude she will make if she becomes 1st Lady

lol my Brother says the same thing.
Personality wise no man could fail having someone like that beside them.
And no she is not a strong black women she is a resilient black woman.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If she was White, had blonde hair and blue eyes.. I'd agree with you.[/color]
happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She got chipmunk cheeks and crazy eyebrows
and them teeth look like fangs

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm w/ the OP. I think Michelle Obama is beautiful...I don't think a good majority of this board could really identify w/ the true source of her beauty. However, I think it stems from her being an strong Black Woman, for starters. Then you'd have to acknowledge the fact that she is a Harvard Law grad (I mean come on). The next characteristic, which I'm sure most of you that live in your Utopian society couldn't agree with...Is the fact that she looks good for her age, she is 42 years. The average lady in America, let alone African American lady, does not look as good as Michelle at the age of 42...And I mean average - not Selma Hayek, or Halle Berry.

...Finally, combine all of the factors mentioned above, and equate the fact that she has been with her man for 18-19 years, that is more than enough to admire in today's society.

...But yall don't hear me tho.
and to boot she got a phatty. Im watchin it jiggle on the daily show right now.

I love Michelle...I wonder what Amerie would look like at 40...

Don't let me find out that Michelle and Amerie have the same character traits. If so, it's a:

Michelle looks nice imo, she has that classy look.
Everyone just doesnt have that exotic look that Niketalk guys are looking for lol.
Im playing with yall however she does carry herself very well and that is extremely attractive to me.
I like all different types of women anyways.

i think shes beautiful for her age.. shes classy not trashy like what most of yall be lookin for.. finally we gonna get some color in the white house!
glasses.gif

If by a "Michelle Obama" you mean an intelligent and empowered ethnic woman that has her man's back but by the same token can stand on her owntwo feet. And overall carries the appearance of a responsible/respectable woman with a good head on her shoulders.

If thats the case then yes. I need one too.

The world needs more "Michelle Obama"s.

But looks wise, ehh, she's not really my steez, we could be friends.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom