I need a new drink... NT lushes, ASSEMBLE.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
 at sipping on some single malt scotch sitting in vip at the club. just go with the basic goose or belve tonic/soda.
Nothing wrong with it. Unless it's a special occasion I stay with Glenlivet throughout the night. I like the smooth buzz most scotch gives me. Has me feeling like James Bond in the club.
laugh.gif

That 21 year Glelevit
pimp.gif
, just finished my bottle gotta replenish a new one.

Nothing wrong with ordering scotch in the club, if you can afford it (or feel like splurging) then do it. Ordered a 21 year Macallan for my birthday, it tasted pretty damn good. But I already suggested more frugal alternatives as opposed to the top shelf type of stuff.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
 at sipping on some single malt scotch sitting in vip at the club. just go with the basic goose or belve tonic/soda.
Nothing wrong with it. Unless it's a special occasion I stay with Glenlivet throughout the night. I like the smooth buzz most scotch gives me. Has me feeling like James Bond in the club.
laugh.gif

That 21 year Glelevit
pimp.gif
, just finished my bottle gotta replenish a new one.

Nothing wrong with ordering scotch in the club, if you can afford it (or feel like splurging) then do it. Ordered a 21 year Macallan for my birthday, it tasted pretty damn good. But I already suggested more frugal alternatives as opposed to the top shelf type of stuff.

Vevue Cliquot(might be spelling it wrong) its smooth. Or jus go with the big bottle of coconut ciroc. Patron silver is the truth also.

Vevue Cliquot(might be spelling it wrong) its smooth. Or jus go with the big bottle of coconut ciroc. Patron silver is the truth also.

Originally Posted by rarenikepairs

My boy makes that's lemon concentrate and chills 1800
pimp.gif
...wont find this at the bar.

Originally Posted by rarenikepairs

My boy makes that's lemon concentrate and chills 1800
pimp.gif
...wont find this at the bar.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Shots of red berry ciroc, goes down like water
It's a female's drink, of course it would. Man up.
Says the man who has never tried it...and dont lie and say u have, i remember u from the ciroc thread

u cant judge a liquor by its proof, theres nothing ''female'' about it

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Shots of red berry ciroc, goes down like water
It's a female's drink, of course it would. Man up.
Says the man who has never tried it...and dont lie and say u have, i remember u from the ciroc thread

u cant judge a liquor by its proof, theres nothing ''female'' about it

Back
Top Bottom