I need a new pair of slides. Any suggestions??

Well my old slides are beat and I need new ones. I walk around campus a lot so comfort is a must. I was hoping you guys could help me out.

The "Nike Recruit Men's Comfort Slide" looks like a possibility so far. The memory foam bed looks comfy. Do you guys know anything about them?

Thanks a lot guys.

the adidas ss 2g slides with the memory foam. those to me are better than any nike or jordan slides ive ever owned. they are incredibly comfy and they last along time. i have those and a pair of nike air max slides and the adidas ones are 25 bucks less than the air max ones, but feel 10x more comfortable.

My friend has the Nike Benassi (the big swoosh). The strap was comfy since it was padded but it dint seem that durable. How long have you guys been usingyours?

I also tried on the ss 2g slides...wow. They were wonderful lol.

So far its between those two, I'd like to know durability of Nike Benassi before I reach a decision though.

Thanks for the info so far!

I like the look of the Adidas Trovao a lot more than the G2's. I think I am going to grab them.

Do you know how the sizing is? Because for the G2 I had to go one full size down.

I've had the Bennasi's a little over 3 months, they're still holding up very well, and they were only $20, which were a bit cheaper compared to theother nike slides.

i wish i could try those other adidas slides on...my local foot locker only carries jordan slides.

Back
Top Bottom