I need a new phone carrier!!! Vol. (-_-) AT&T

I'm looking for a carrier with a good affordable Android phone with a decent rate.
Don't come in saying anything from AT&T 
indifferent.gif

I'm looking for a carrier with a good affordable Android phone with a decent rate.
Don't come in saying anything from AT&T 
indifferent.gif

I would check out Sprint...unlimited plans are affordable and you can get an employee discount also. Affordable android phones? That depends how much you want to spend. The EVO is 199 at best buy and radioshack with no mail in rebates and your plan would be like 80 bucks a month or so. Depending on where you live there is also 4G coverage in some areas and more locations are getting 4G soon. You also get to upgrade to a new phone every 12 months instead of 24 if you are a premire customer. I would also look into t-mobile since they have affordable plans as well and they have some android phones also. As for Verizon they are more expensive but they do have good coverage.

Hope that helps....

I would check out Sprint...unlimited plans are affordable and you can get an employee discount also. Affordable android phones? That depends how much you want to spend. The EVO is 199 at best buy and radioshack with no mail in rebates and your plan would be like 80 bucks a month or so. Depending on where you live there is also 4G coverage in some areas and more locations are getting 4G soon. You also get to upgrade to a new phone every 12 months instead of 24 if you are a premire customer. I would also look into t-mobile since they have affordable plans as well and they have some android phones also. As for Verizon they are more expensive but they do have good coverage.

Hope that helps....

Hope that helps....

Hope that helps....

Try tmobile, they have a new phone out. Its the samsung galaxy's...from reviews its a good phone

Try tmobile, they have a new phone out. Its the samsung galaxy's...from reviews its a good phone

Back
Top Bottom