I need a solution, acne.

I know that there have been Acne threads before...
I swear, nothing at all works for me, I have sort of, moderately severe acne, it's on the back of my head, and a little bit on my back..

I even tried that apple cider, green tea stuff...

what has worked for y'all in the past?

i'm looking into proactiv right now...

I know that there have been Acne threads before...
I swear, nothing at all works for me, I have sort of, moderately severe acne, it's on the back of my head, and a little bit on my back..

I even tried that apple cider, green tea stuff...

what has worked for y'all in the past?

i'm looking into proactiv right now...

Originally Posted by hymen man

HaHa, PIZZA FACE!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this being the first response.

Cow sperm..

Orally or rubbed into the face, orally works best while a combination of both is guaranteed to turn your face clean like a baby

Cow sperm..

Orally or rubbed into the face, orally works best while a combination of both is guaranteed to turn your face clean like a baby

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ pizza face.
Drink plenty of water.
Stay away from junk food/sodas.
Exercise.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ pizza face.
Drink plenty of water.
Stay away from junk food/sodas.
Exercise.

Go to a dermatology and most likely ur gonna get Benzol Peroxide get the 10% and apply that to ur face 2-3 times a day and ask for tetracycline (sp?) which is a pill they should give u and you take it twices a day. Don't use proactiv that crap sucks i had horrible and i mean horrible acne beginning of the year i just took the medicine they gave me used the benzol peroxide and washed my face with dove soap when i take a shower it works but takes time. Good luck

Go to a dermatology and most likely ur gonna get Benzol Peroxide get the 10% and apply that to ur face 2-3 times a day and ask for tetracycline (sp?) which is a pill they should give u and you take it twices a day. Don't use proactiv that crap sucks i had horrible and i mean horrible acne beginning of the year i just took the medicine they gave me used the benzol peroxide and washed my face with dove soap when i take a shower it works but takes time. Good luck

Originally Posted by Celticsfan1

thanks man, I was just about to buy proactiv...

Originally Posted by Celticsfan1

thanks man, I was just about to buy proactiv...

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

acne.org

This. The products actually work if you rub it in the way dude shows you in the videos. Nh. 
pimp.gif
 Acne.org BP + Cetaphil Cleanser + Cetaphil Moisturizer keeps my %++! in check.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

acne.org

This. The products actually work if you rub it in the way dude shows you in the videos. Nh. 
pimp.gif
 Acne.org BP + Cetaphil Cleanser + Cetaphil Moisturizer keeps my %++! in check.

Back
Top Bottom