I need a solution, acne.

Cetaphil daily facial wash is that junk, i use it everytime i shower. Also, go to a dermatologist they can prescribe you some pills my man.

Cetaphil daily facial wash is that junk, i use it everytime i shower. Also, go to a dermatologist they can prescribe you some pills my man.

stay away from sugar/sodas
drink water only

Hydrogen peroxide put it on a lozenge and rub on your face, then right after hot lemon water on your face - let sit for 10 minutes- then wash with cold water.

most importantly put no chemicals on your face. no proactive, none of the stuff they want you to put on your face.

LASTLY.. clean your liver.. clean your liver.. clean your liver.. clean your liver.

Do those things and you will never have acne again.

Putting chemicals on your face is only making the problem worst. Once I started spending 5 bucks on hydrogen peroxide and lemons and cleaning my liver.. all my problems went away. My face is crazy clear and i dont even wash it everyday.

take it for what its worth.. but most likely you will prob use proactive or some dermatologist crap.

stay away from sugar/sodas
drink water only

Hydrogen peroxide put it on a lozenge and rub on your face, then right after hot lemon water on your face - let sit for 10 minutes- then wash with cold water.

most importantly put no chemicals on your face. no proactive, none of the stuff they want you to put on your face.

LASTLY.. clean your liver.. clean your liver.. clean your liver.. clean your liver.

Do those things and you will never have acne again.

Putting chemicals on your face is only making the problem worst. Once I started spending 5 bucks on hydrogen peroxide and lemons and cleaning my liver.. all my problems went away. My face is crazy clear and i dont even wash it everyday.

take it for what its worth.. but most likely you will prob use proactive or some dermatologist crap.

Originally Posted by HTXMade

How to remove light acne scars?

http://www.danielkern.com/product-p/aha-6.htm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom