I need an excuse to call in for work today NT

Last night was
pimp.gif
and I can't make it in, some help here please.

tell em you have diarrhea.
works every time. they wont even ask you for doctors note or anything.
try it and see.

For most employers, all you have to do is say "I am sick" and legally, they cannot ask you what you have.

nose bleed....requires you to lie down. i have a friend who rescheduled a final exam with that excuse. funny thing was, his nose really wouldnt stop bleeding.it happens when it gets cold

Just take 2 weeks off and come back with a beard and say the last thing you remember was driving to work today

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Migraine headache....works wonders.

I had one of these yesterday, left in the middle of my shift and got paid for the whole day. Even remember in high school I had got like 3peat (word to thelakers) and my econ teacher said I didn't have to take the final and gave me an A. They are def appreciated, but the pain is not cool

"look sir, things didn't go my way last night and its just not possible for me to go into work today and perform at the highest level thats expectedof your company on a daily basis. I apologize but sometimes life situations put all of us in this position one time or another. Right now, life is getting thebest of me and i do not want to hinder any forward progress that the business can achieve in one day. My loyalty to the company and our "family" atwork is most important and i shall continue to give everything i got on a daily basis as soon as i recover from my current situation. My apologies"

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

"look sir, things didn't go my way last night and its just not possible for me to go into work today and perform at the highest level thats expected of your company on a daily basis. I apologize but sometimes life situations put all of us in this position one time or another. Right now, life is getting the best of me and i do not want to hinder any forward progress that the business can achieve in one day. My loyalty to the company and our "family" at work is most important and i shall continue to give everything i got on a daily basis as soon as i recover from my current situation. My apologies"

i think im gonna save this and try it the next time i need to call into work
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom