I need expert opinions. Carmine 6s from CDP for retro columbia 11s???

I have a pair of cdp carmines and by boy has retro columbia 11s. Is it a fair swap or is anyone getting the better deal?

^^thank you for the quick response. I was also leaning towards the 11s but for some reason i feel as if the carmines will be worth slightly more in theupcoming years based on the fact that they are only the 2nd pair of og colored 6s to retro since the infrareds back in 2000 and ive gotten the slight hint that6s are more sought after then the 11s. (correct me if im wrong)

Well I'd say yea, the Carmines will most likely be worth more in the coming years, and they are more in demand than the Columbias, but as of now, theColumbias are worth more. It all depends on what you're going to do. Apparently, you want to wait to see what theyd be worth in the future, so if thatswhat it is, I'd say just hold onto them.

do the trade. your carmines won't be wearable years down the road due to the materials while the columbia's will still be good to go minus whateveryellowing you get in the patent leather. do the trade because you want to, not based on value.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

do the trade. your carmines won't be wearable years down the road due to the materials while the columbia's will still be good to go minus whatever
yellowing you get in the patent leather. do the trade because you want to, not based on value.

co-sign. Either way you go, they both will have some thing wrong with them later down the years whether if it is yellowing, cracking, or separating. TheColumbias though have and are made with better QUALITY than the CDP VI's, but, I have huge love for both that I wouldn't be able to decide. Both are myGrails
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom