I NEED HELP NT!!

i bought a pair of space jams from a dude on here about 3 wks ago, SN is nymace, email is/was [email protected]. i say wasbecause about a day after i sent out the MO of $240, his email address was undeliverable and i've heard nothing since. i called the CS# on the back of theMO to check if it was cashed, it was on May 14th. what can i do/what should i do about this? this really puts me in a bitter mood, i had more faith that thiswouldn't happen to me here.
frown.gif
Mods: i posted this here because ifelt that it would get the attention i feel it should in here, if it needs to be moved i guess go ahead but please don't lock it.

theres not really much you can do man, just take the L and keep it movin

but you can make a thread with all the info you have on the guy in the general forum, saying you got scammed, and us general forum people will make his life aliving hell
devil.gif
roll.gif

Money Orders are a big no no. Sorry, but I don't really know what else to say. I don't recall ever seeing that person post.

1. you gotta get this f#$% on the phone before you send da $$ out.
2. NEVER USE M.O. IN FORUMS.
3. theres nothin that can be done..

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

but you can make a thread with all the info you have on the guy in the general forum, saying you got scammed, and us general forum people will make his life a living hell
devil.gif
roll.gif

NT General Forum Detectives will get to work

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

but you can make a thread with all the info you have on the guy in the general forum, saying you got scammed, and us general forum people will make his life a living hell
devil.gif
roll.gif

NT General Forum Detectives will get to work

ready when you are
pimp.gif

You can try to contact the authorities, but unfortunately they may have more on their hands. Just be happy it was $240 and not something that SJs usually gofor like $400-600

It's a shame that people actually get on here to scam others. NT should be a sanctuary for all sneakerheads. I feel for u dude(no $*@+). But you know whatthey say, what goes around, comes around TEN FOLD. As for ur money, sorry u lost it. Thinkback, maybe karma took a bite at u.(sorry if i jut made it worse for u, but it could be the case) and hey, while we're on the topic of money orders, iaccept em. check out my sales.
laugh.gif

well the dude sounded real legit and had tagged pics and everything. we exchanged about 35 emails back and forth finalizing the deal. is there anyway i can usehis name and address to obtain a phone number?

Sucks man. Money orders are never a good idea. Bank check next time, that way you can track it.

it would be cool to have someone who's nearby see what's up. but i'm gonna see what i can do to get the number or just keep sending letters askingwhere my F-ing shoes are!

After further review, you're going to have to take the L. Sending money orders to a PO Box is always bad news.

The only person i ever used money order with was 160jordansdeep..and he came through like he does..honest man..

Back
Top Bottom