I need help with a LC please, DB3.

I posted a thread earlier, but didn't get much help. I went ahead and bought the shoes. Can any I get some expert opinions on the authenticity, it will be greatly appreciated.

I've got more if need be, just no box.

These are supposed to be the 2013's right?  (The backwards "COLE").  That heel tab looks real suspect.  It's too fat at the top.

I had already bought the shoes when I posted this thread up. Well, since their reps, I will just beat them up.

I bought them from a shoe connect/friend for $200. I've bought many authentic shoes from them before.

I had already bought the shoes when I posted this thread up. Well, since their reps, I will just beat them up.
Thats one way to put a positive spin on it

Last edited:
I just wasn't sure. I've posted them on various sneaker sites and get mixed answers. I just wanna know their authenticity lol.

I bought them from a shoe connect/friend for $200. I've bought many authentic shoes from them before.
:smh: Com' on man.. You should have known these were bunk with that number..Who in their right mind would knock $400 off of a hyped up pair of kicks?
I would have every "authentic" pair you've bought from them LCed if those prices were to good to be true as well.

Last edited:
:smh: Com' on man.. You should have known these were bunk with that number..Who in their right mind would knock $400 off of a hyped up pair of kicks?
I would have every "authentic" pair you've bought from them LCed if those prices were to good to be true as well.

Yeah, I know. As a matter of fact, once I'm out of work I'll post the other shoes he's sold me.

Back
Top Bottom