I need help with a lie. Vol. I can't afford this

Ok, well my laptop fell off my bed. I have Apple Care and everything, but this is obviously accidental damage. So I am presented with a dilemma, how do I pass off this cracked screen as non-accidental damage so it can get fixed for free.
I know NT has some slick *%+ fools on here that can help me with this..

Ok, well my laptop fell off my bed. I have Apple Care and everything, but this is obviously accidental damage. So I am presented with a dilemma, how do I pass off this cracked screen as non-accidental damage so it can get fixed for free.
I know NT has some slick *%+ fools on here that can help me with this..

... you will not get away with it -- water damage or crack screen is definitely accidental

... you will not get away with it -- water damage or crack screen is definitely accidental

Who buys applecare? You should never buy an extended warranty if it doesn't cover accidental damage, just saying. What a waste of like $260...

Who buys applecare? You should never buy an extended warranty if it doesn't cover accidental damage, just saying. What a waste of like $260...

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Disregard this man's opinion, he probably owns the $999 white macbook. 
I bought applecare off ebay for 175. I had MULTIPLE repairs in my 3 year course of owning my macbook pro 15.4 back when they were $$. 
I've had replaced logic boards, keyboard top and fan replacement, one of the bills was 1010.00$. So It's a definite buy in my opinion.

As for the OP, How do you get off w/ saying the screen cracked it self? you dumb for dropping it, and extremely douche-y for faulting others for your mistakes. just a punk kid.

At the end of the day you lose. PERIOD.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Disregard this man's opinion, he probably owns the $999 white macbook. 
I bought applecare off ebay for 175. I had MULTIPLE repairs in my 3 year course of owning my macbook pro 15.4 back when they were $$. 
I've had replaced logic boards, keyboard top and fan replacement, one of the bills was 1010.00$. So It's a definite buy in my opinion.

As for the OP, How do you get off w/ saying the screen cracked it self? you dumb for dropping it, and extremely douche-y for faulting others for your mistakes. just a punk kid.

At the end of the day you lose. PERIOD.

Back
Top Bottom