I Need Help With Cleaning My Drurys

So there has been this mark on the sole of my ben drurys that i just cannot seem to clean no matter what. I've tried using soap and water and that scuffremover from finishline. Here is the picture of the mark
27zzxck.jpg

What do you guys think i should do to clean this off?

Try the mr.clean magic eraser, it usually works where most other methods fail. If it's some kind of grease/oil type stain, then try using dish soap andgive them a good scrub.

I get those but mine are dark, like black. I figured out that it was from my floor mats from my car when I drive. Magic eraser will do the trick like OG saidup there... Don't use that thing on all shoe types though, the mid sole yes, but Magic eraser is not friendly to all shoe materials...

^ Definitely agree with these other guys. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is God's gift to sneakerheads. It is the only thing that works extremely well in cleaningwhite midsoles (the most difficult part to clean in a sneaker). Another great thing about them is that they're cheap, and can copped anywhere they sellcleaning supplies (I grab mine at Wal Mart).

ha daaz your funny but i will never let these babies go. i have yet to get out of the house and get a mr.clean magic eraser cause im sick but i will try it andlet you guys know how it goes

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

bad news the magic eraser still couldnt do the trick i dont know what else to try any ideas?

That's very strange cause I would've bet my left nut that the thing would work. Did you wet the eraser before using it?

i agree and would ALMOST bet the same... i've cleaned all kinds of things with those, not just kicks. the only thing i don't like about them is howthey fall apart pretty quickly.

Dear NikeTalk,

1st make sure it actually a stain and the white paint did not get scuffed off exposing the foam
2nd bar keepers friend (heavy duty cleaning powder similiar to ajax sold at wal mart)
3rd acetone or nail polish remover on q-tip.

kapeesh?

Originally Posted by keepitcore

I get those but mine are dark, like black. I figured out that it was from my floor mats from my car when I drive. Magic eraser will do the trick like OG said up there... Don't use that thing on all shoe types though, the mid sole yes, but Magic eraser is not friendly to all shoe materials...

**@* yeah, what a pain in the **** it is, i drive like a spaz cos i'm trying to keep my sneaks healclean!
embarassed.gif

yeah i threw my driver mat out the door when i discovered it. needless to say i was a little upset...

Look pimpin get you some scrubbin bubbles from walmart the same thing you use to clean ur bath tub it will clean them

Originally Posted by nSayne

Dear NikeTalk,

1st make sure it actually a stain and the white paint did not get scuffed off exposing the foam
2nd bar keepers friend (heavy duty cleaning powder similiar to ajax sold at wal mart)
3rd acetone or nail polish remover on q-tip.

kapeesh?
Honestly, stop with this nonsense.

hire a cleaning service are you serious? you made a thread to ask how to clean a scuff off some am1s?

Originally Posted by keepitcore

yeah i threw my driver mat out the door when i discovered it. needless to say i was a little upset...

lol I'm a mechanic, and my floor mat is dirty as a mo fo, but my sneaks still stay clean. Im very careful though. Kind of want to change my trade becauseof the dirtiness though.

Back
Top Bottom