I need some advice (girls)

Alright NT, so I've been talking to this one chick for about maybe 2.5-3 weeks or so. We both go to different schools so we usually text a lot since Idon't see her much. But throughout this fall, I've gone to a couple dances and danced with her there. Didn't go with her or anything, juts saw herthere.
So this past week we hung out for the first time at my house. You know, just chilled and watched a movie but I didn't bust a move or anything cause it wasthe first time we hung out. But I'm really starting to like her. Should I have her over a couple more times/ go on a few dates and get to know her a littlebetter before I pull the trigger on asking her out?

Your thoughts NT?
thanks

Ask her out to eat then back to your house to chill but not as a date

Then ask her out on a date-date at the end of the day if it goes well...

take your time dude. no need to rush things.
if shes feeling ya, then she can wait a lil while till your comfortable to ask her out.

yeah if you like her and are not simply in it for the smash then take your time you dont want to @$%+ %@*% up

So far your doing good.

Just keep at it with this pace. You already are feeling her, question is, do you think she is feeling you like that? Since yall go to two different school doyou think that would effect a future relationship?

Originally Posted by wooballer20

Alright NT, so I've been talking to this one chick for about maybe 2.5-3 weeks or so. We both go to different schools so we usually text a lot since I don't see her much. But throughout this fall, I've gone to a couple dances and danced with her there. Didn't go with her or anything, juts saw her there.
So this past week we hung out for the first time at my house. You know, just chilled and watched a movie but I didn't bust a move or anything cause it was the first time we hung out. But I'm really starting to like her. Should I have her over a couple more times/ go on a few dates and get to know her a little better before I pull the trigger on asking her out?

Your thoughts NT?
thanks

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Are you really this much of a chump?

i still fail to understand why so many people come to ask for advice on girls at niketalk.com

take her to a brazilian steakhouse and have her pay for herself.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

So far your doing good.

Just keep at it with this pace. You already are feeling her, question is, do you think she is feeling you like that? Since yall go to two different school do you think that would effect a future relationship?
Cosign. Ask her about what she wants in life. Make sure she aint a wild party/clubber chick. Don't treat her like a piece of ***. Shedeserves respect and anything worth having is also worth waiting on.

here's my advice.
don't take relationship advice from the majority of NTers...as most of them have dysfunctional relationships themselves...or have never been in one.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Alright NT, so I've been talking to this one chick for about maybe 2.5-3 weeks or so. We both go to different schools so we usually text a lot since I don't see her much. But throughout this fall, I've gone to a couple dances and danced with her there. Didn't go with her or anything, juts saw her there.
So this past week we hung out for the first time at my house. You know, just chilled and watched a movie but I didn't bust a move or anything cause it was the first time we hung out. But I'm really starting to like her. Should I have her over a couple more times/ go on a few dates and get to know her a little better before I pull the trigger on asking her out?

Your thoughts NT?
thanks

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

be patient, Not OVERLY PATIENT

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Your thoughts NT?
thanks

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

be patient, Not OVERLY PATIENT
what r u, 12?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

itll all come to you, dont rush it dont take to long, do you
truth. you're doing fine it seems. don't let all these casa novas on NT mess up your game.

Back
Top Bottom