I need some good Summer Job Ideas vol. Sell Dope FTW?

Ok I need to get some major loot this summer so I`m tryna be on my Crackhead Grind, my plan was to keep my Movie Job and Intern with Atlanta Police agian butMy Uncle is not sure how it is looking with the Intern job *he put me on in the first place, and he is Head of PAy roll for Atlanta Police and with theirFinancial Issues he's not sure if their going to have any interns this summer*

So I need a plan B.
Ok I`m:
19 yrs old
have work Experience in a setting that deals with customers,
Have a Drivers License
Most Likely will have my car this summer.

As easy as it sounds, I can't even think of any places to apply to where I could make a good amount of cheese, working Insane hours at the movies won'tdo any thing because the pay sucks. I`m actually thinking about dropping the movies, but it is a Guaranteed job when ever I come in town for Holidays fromschool and stuff.
So basically I got the movie thing which basically makes me gas Money, so what would be another good place to work that pays a nice amount to complement theMovie job?

Originally Posted by Mw2889

You seen his pic?

93125fe7c7eba80d04cc70f2a696f3ce8e239b1.gif

Where do you live?

And do you know anything about this...

pic12.jpg

I'm in college and made at least 10 grand cash, this past summer.

If you sell drugs apart from making a ton of dough you will mead a lot of people and have fun at it. Who knows maybe you can even earn yourself some freehousing with a lot of security. at the end its all worth it and a fun learning experience .

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

w/e you do, dont leave the movie gig till suttin else come up

Yea right now I told em to put me on the Slave schedule when I get back, working every day but Saturday. The only plus about th eMovie job is the FreeMovies. I was thinking about a Mall job because the Hours are gravy you can work all day and have the night for your self, but most Mall jobs suck. I wannawork at Ralph Lauren, but I know I wont get that cause folks try to do that job like its a career.

Caddying...

You got to make sure it is upscale and they have a caddy program.

I also got a 3 grand scholarship to go with it.

I'd call up the course and ask if they have caddies and then what the rates tend to be.

^
Stupid question, but I'm into sports in what not (basketball, football, baseball) but I don't really know that much about Golf even though I'vegone once or twice.
Taking into consideration my low level of IQ on Golf, would I be able to caddy?
Is there like a program you go to where they teach you how to do the stuff and what not?

The only Golf Course by me is East Lake Golf COurse and I`m sure that isnt upscale by any means. I don't have anything Upscale around me really.

Thing is if I went to School in Atlanta finding work wouldnt be hard, but dudes like hate that young men are trying to go to school they only look for peopletrying to make a career out of a crappy job.

allen3xis, you make all that money from tips from the golfers I assume? That seems like a cool job and I'm here in Columbus where there are a lot ofupscale, private golf clubs.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Where do you live?

And do you know anything about this...

pic12.jpg

I'm in college and made at least 10 grand cash, this past summer.

Yo I been meaning to ask you questions allen ...
[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]and Luch ... just apply @ Comcast or some kinda job CSR job .... it's not crazy money but I knowthey pay $13+ / hr.[/color]

Lucky,

UPS or FedEx 3rd Shift (Tuition Reimbursement)
Grocery Store Distribution Center
Work at an Airport, they're always hiring

Alright,

To the first question....familiarize yourself with the game a little bit....or pretty much as much as you can. Where I started, they had a training program, itreally is pretty simple and after a week everything will be 2nd nature.

It's really simple...the things more complicated, giving distances and reading greens, you'll pick up on. And everyone makes mistakes. As long as youkeep up, are good with people and work hard, you'll be rewarded.

You carry 2 bags at a time, can seem like a lot at first, but it really is nothin.

you make all that money from tips from the golfers I assume?
Yeah....although I haven't take full advantage, there are some serious networking opportunities too. All these people are rich
laugh.gif

For 1 round (3 or 4 hours)...I make on average 100. Some days I decide to go twice. Obviously you can't control the weather and on some rare days, there isno play. So you take the good with the bad. But I work from May- August and on the weekends in the fall. So I'm guessing I came in around 10 grand, give ortake.

If you're in the Northeast as I am...I def would look into as a part time gig during the fall, there is serious money during that time of the year.

Where I work,

-No applying...I went, they put through one day of training, started work the next day
- Make own hours. It's best to go early in the morning. The days I work 8-12 are
pimp.gif
..there is a lot of waiting involved, that is a downfall. Some days you'll just sit till noon and then have to work till 4.
-No Drug Test
-Must wear a polo and khaki or cargo shorts
-Paid cash, minimum is $80 a round...but the generous ones pay better than that, like I said. (and that is low compared to most clubs, the real good ones,you're looking at $150 a round)

Just hit up courses around you and see what they say.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Lucky,

UPS or FedEx 3rd Shift (Tuition Reimbursement)
Grocery Store Distribution Center
Work at an Airport, they're always hiring

If I were to work at UPS I think I would have to drop the Movie because the Schedules would Conflict, because at my movie since we are the largest in theSoutheast, and they stengy we gotta work Close on 2 out of the 3 weekend nights. But isnt UPS only M-F? I was thinking about the Airport, My pops just gotrelocated to Memphis and he was like if My job situation in ATL dont look good then He'`ll try to find me something in Memphis, but I refuse to spend mywhole summer in Memphis, and I would have to drop the movies meaning I wont have a job when I`m home for breaks.

Dro Ima look into that Comcast stuff, I hear people saying they worked for em but I never exactly asked what they did, haha I mean I aint tryna be instalingcable in folks homes, but if its for summer only and the pay is good then hey
pimp.gif

allen isnt lyin, i know kids who made crazy tips at golf courses........seriously.

i have worked on a golf course myself before, great hours. CT has many golf courses and man rich folk. that much in a summer is realistic, i know a kid whobought a car off summer work

Back
Top Bottom