I need some good Summer Job Ideas vol. Sell Dope FTW?

UPS and FedEX are both jobs YOU DO NOT WANT IN THE SUMMER. slave labor plus heat. terrible

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

UPS and FedEX are both jobs YOU DO NOT WANT IN THE SUMMER. slave labor plus heat. terrible

oh yea I already know, dudes be like folks quit on the first day
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats why dude sstay hiring

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

oh yea I already know, dudes be like folks quit on the first day
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats why dude sstay hiring

its true.

if u wanna sell dope just make sure u have the right connect.. and have dudes sell for you, keep a low profile because the feds is watchin

jp..unless u really wanna do it

but i heard golf caddying^like dude said, pays alot
If you can swim, then Lifeguards get alot of money

u gonna wanna avoid jobs thatll have u workin in the hot heat (lifeguard is an exception bcus ur gonna be topless on a beach/pool w/e)

Dro Ima look into that Comcast stuff, I hear people saying they worked for em but I never exactly asked what they did, haha I mean I aint tryna be instaling cable in folks homes, but if its for summer only and the pay is good then hey
pimp.gif

Nahhhhhhh you are just doing tech support over the phone usually.

Dro I am gonna look into working at comcast as well. Right now Im at UGA and I have a part time job calling alumni and trying to get them to donate to theirrespective schools within UGA. Hopefully with that experience I might be able to get something going at comcast. I didint know that they hired for the summerthough?

Originally Posted by young dr0

Dro Ima look into that Comcast stuff, I hear people saying they worked for em but I never exactly asked what they did, haha I mean I aint tryna be instaling cable in folks homes, but if its for summer only and the pay is good then hey
pimp.gif

Nahhhhhhh you are just doing tech support over the phone usually.

ohhh you mean getting cussed out for 8 hours a day?

Back
Top Bottom