I need some help with a Legit Check for the Jordan Bel Air 5's

Hey guys I'm new to the NT community and I need some help to determine whether these Jordan 5 Bel Air's are legit or not. I'm interested in buying these from a guy who says he bought them retail and of course he doesn't have a receipt. So take a look at the pics and tell me what you guys think. I appreciate the feedback. [ATTACHMENT=5803][ATTACHMENT=5804][ATTACHMENT=5805][ATTACHMENT=5806][ATTACHMENT=5807][ATTACHMENT=5808]image.jpg (253k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=5809][ATTACHMENT=5810]image.jpg (296k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

you need to embed the files, so we can click them and view them, rather than download them to view them. pretty sure these are fake though.

100% fake Bel Air 5's. Do not buy these. The mesh netting is a dead give away. They actually got the correct shade of gray on these though. Close but no cigar..

Thanks for the quick response and feedback. I let my want for these almost cloud my judgment . Good call guys I appreciate it.

Yeah.. happens to the best of us. Fortunately you were able to stop yourself. Keep looking you can find another pair of these..

Back
Top Bottom