I need some of what this kid has...

laugh.gif

i was sayin some of the same stuff when i was 15 and smoked a L with my boy after school, bamma never told me he was rollin up boat, that water had me SPACEDout for a minute, i swear it lasted 2 days

My wife has a video of me (four 15 sec. clips) of me immediately waking up from getting all 4 wisdom teeth taken out last April.

Those go on Youtube or anywhere public, my thrrrrrrrroooooooooough!

ohwell.gif

i was sayin some of the same stuff when i was 15 and smoked a L with my boy after school, bamma never told me he was rollin up boat, that water had me SPACED out for a minute, i swear it lasted 2 days

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i was sayin some of the same stuff when i was 15 and smoked a L with my boy after school, bamma never told me he was rollin up boat, that water had me SPACED out for a minute, i swear it lasted 2 days

roll.gif
. I know what you mean cuz.

laugh.gif
@ 55 second mark. My man was zoooooooooted.

"posite fiend"

what kinda "friends" u have out wit who don't inform u that ur gonna smoke PCP??

i would a kill N_

^ just that, not really a friend more of a aquintance, oh you better believe we were beefin after that lol. i swear from 3pm to about 7pm THE NEXT DAY i felt"out of this world" like i was walkin in a dream world or somethin for more then 24 hours lol, crazy. never doin that crap again,

"is this real life?"
roll.gif

Classic..

The way lil cuz kirked out around 58 seconds bammas bout to b off this +%$$ instead of that codeine
laugh.gif

lmao..... "why is this happening to me...."
he must have had that same stuff dude that carved up had

Back
Top Bottom