I need some reseller/hustler insight..

Yo NT, I have 2 brand new 8gb iphones to sell. The only thing is....I don't know where to sell them. Someone told me about Craigslist, and quite frankly Ihate eBay, can someone offer me some resale insight. BTW I'm selling them for $475 a popp(unlocked)
pimp.gif
. I also got a couple nanos in storage, but that's another story. I need somehustling insight, gracias

P.S. Has anyone had any success in the reselling game as far as electronics are concerned, their is a ton of mixed views, some say you can make decent bread,some say it's not even worth it. I'm bugging out, I'm about to have a drink
glasses.gif
. I don't wanna sit on these joints any longer, and who knows If I makesome decent bread I might cop some other stuff.

lol i feel u on that, na i'm real humble wit mine no ben baller, shout outs to baller tho...they are unlocked, boxes only opened to be unlocked..thats whyi'm chargin 100 more

whats the point in showing us that auction? no one is bidding on it so it means nothing. Theres auctions with people selling them for $800 but that doesnt meansomeone is buying them. They just put it at that price and keep listing it til some moron is dumb enough to spend that much.

na i just edited it and put unlocked in my first post, these numbers ain't snatched out the sky. I asked for peoples expertise on the situation, if youdon't have anything positive towards my cause, why even post? I don't want this to become a quarrel, but it's amazing how something as innocent asthis, leads to sarcastic questioning of my logic. The stars didn't align and then I just snatched this number up, this is a very competitive price basedupon completed auctions, and craigslist listings. I just want to know of any other avenues to sell them , so save the smart talk for who wants to be amillionaire, it serves no purpose here.

Yeah craigslist would be ok way less hassle than ebay and plus ebay takes too much of a percentage out your money so craigslist seems more sensible.

average price on unlocked is $500-$550 from what i'm seeing on completed listings. problem is your feedback though. 5 feedback seller doesn't look toogood when selling a high priced item. harder to sell. i'd suggest to lower your starting bid and buy it now to below the average price. add pictures of theactual product and add your ebay seller name on a piece of paper. looks much more legitimate.

btw.. this topic is going to be locked.. put this in buy/sell.

you could let me sell them for you. I've got over 700 positive feedback on ebay. My cut would only be 15% after fees. my ebay name is the same as my namehere on NT. get at me if you are serious about unloading those things. [email protected]

I sold my 3 month used 4gb iphone i bought for 300 with a few scratches unlocked for 500. With that money, I upgraded to a new 8gb and a bit of change. Thereason they are selling this high is because a lot of people dont know how to unlock though its quite simple after a careful read. Plus, a lot of the buyersare international where the phone hasnt hit yet.

Unlocked phones have been gettin bricked alot lately. $500 for both is the most you'll get now. Why u sit on them for so long? Prices goin down, not upson. This aint gold u sitin on.
laugh.gif

^They're not necessarily going down. The new iphones are not capable of being unlocked so buying one as he did, you would have to wait a while until thenext update is released in order to perform an unlock. They will continue to sell this way for quite some time now until it is available to be used with othercarriers.

whats funny is i heard those unlocked joints end up locked up eventually via updates and such. so 100 or so extra for an added liability to its use is prettymuch laughable

not to break your bubble, but i got a supplier for these that charger over $100 less then what you are chargin

The supplier of the fire ask around

Back
Top Bottom