I need suggestions for new basketball shoes..

i need some suggestions for new basketball shoes that aren't nikes. all the shoes i play ball in are nikes and im looking for a pair of non-nike shoesto play in. im open to suggestions of adidas (if they have decent traction), reeboks, and jordans.

i want some shoes that have good ankle support, good traction, and good support. i play small forward so im on the wing most of the time but i do like to mixit up down low for rebounds and blocks.

could you please tell me what you like about the shoe and how the sizing runs when giving the suggestion.

thanks.

Jordan XIII, Jordan XIV, Jordan XXIII. give AND1 a try if you aren't very picky about not having Zoom.
for RBK, they have forefoot cushioning issues. Go give the new Answers a try.

^^^im really not. i like zoom but its not a must have item in a shoe. i was thinking about trying the Answer 11s. how do they run sizing-wise?

ADIDAS BOUNCE what i like about them comfy,very responsive, and shoe is just great for bball AND its true to size ALSO i really think you should give these atry if you're really looking for something other than nike

^^i was looking at the artillery 2 bounce because i really like them. how are they traction-wise because i know adidas alot of times is subpar in that area.

i've only read about the Answer XI from various owners of the shoe, and if you're wanting a RBK shoe, the Answer XI is the way to go.
so i don't really know how they fit, you'll get a better detailed response in this section of the forum, if you ask about each shoe separately.

About the forefoot cushioning, RBK is weaker in that section compared to Nike who usually employs zoom forefoot and heel, RBK usually just employs some basicporon inserts, usually not something that responds as well as what they employ in the heel.

Back
Top Bottom