I need to know what shoes these are....

am I allowed to post a picture? I'm pretty sure that they are nikes? I've been coming here for a long time just keeping up with the new shoes and colorways I know this is the spot to go to if I have any questions about Nike footwear. I dont want to violate any rules here so can I post a picture of the shoes?Maybe yall can help me out? I would really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by focus

am I allowed to post a picture? I'm pretty sure that they are nikes? I've been coming here for a long time just keeping up with the new shoes and color ways I know this is the spot to go to if I have any questions about Nike footwear. I dont want to violate any rules here so can I post a picture of the shoes? Maybe yall can help me out? I would really appreciate it.

How else is someone supposed to figure out what you are talking about with no picture?

the blk dude has the shoes on

What blk dude? What shoes?

Hey!! thanks for responding man, the blk dude down here I dont know how to make the image bigger but these are the shoes the guy standing next to mark sanchez.

2r3jszm.jpg

I dont know how to save it bigger. if u save it to your pictures u can zoom it bigger.... I really like these shoes from what I can see and if any of yallcan help me I would really appreciate it thanks

What are they called? are they a real heavy shoe? Is there a different version like a lebron? what type of workout pants are they wearin?

What are they called? are they a real heavy shoe? Is there a different version like a lebron? what type of workout pants are they wearin?

you trying to like completely copy that guy. slow down with you questions first you go to what are they called to asking what pants hes got on take it easy. itaint like the worlds gonna end in 2 days and you have to know what exactly hes wearing

Does anyone know what that guy had for lunch and what cologne he's wearing?

See that "SC" insignia over the red patch on the right side of the black guy's shirt- BIG clue that it's USC Football warm-ups.

If my memory serves me right, those particular warm-ups were worn either last season, or the season before- probably have a hard time finding them now, but youcan try your luck at http://usctrojans.cstv.com/store/index.html?cart_id=021505100858367841141114206220090907&store_id=22

this dude is ridiculous...legendary post no doubt. has he not clicked on one thread? everybody else is posting pics, why can't you? this guy just isn'tfocusing.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

you trying to like completely copy that guy. slow down with you questions first you go to what are they called to asking what pants hes got on take it easy. it aint like the worlds gonna end in 2 days and you have to know what exactly hes wearing
QFTW!

54715e4e37fe207e83e7dce2fe2df1276684b41.gif

LoL this post is pure comedy.

You really asked about warmups? lol - You can find any old black warmups and look the same as that guy. lol

To get the warm-up all you gotta do is play ball for SC. It's not like they're loaded with talent, should be no problem.

am I allowed to post a picture? I'm pretty sure that they are nikes? I've been coming here for a long time just keeping up with the new shoes and color ways I know this is the spot to go to if I have any questions about Nike footwear. I dont want to violate any rules here so can I post a picture of the shoes? Maybe yall can help me out? I would really appreciate it.
then 55 minutes later you think about it and
focus wrote:
the blk dude has the shoes on

all with no pic or anything
roll.gif
classic

next time I'm gonna need you to focus on including everything needed to identify something in a picture, like the picture
laugh.gif

I appreciate that laugh though, and welcome to NT man

Back
Top Bottom