i NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT...ANY TIPS/ADVICE

Stop eating fast food,exercise but don't strain yourself,NO SODA candy etc. trust me after a while you get used to veggies and fruit.
I used to weigh 252 and after the summer of 2007 I dropped to 180 and now I'm 152!
I was a 42 waist line then after all that I'm a 34

Stop eating fast food,exercise but don't strain yourself,NO SODA candy etc. trust me after a while you get used to veggies and fruit.
I used to weigh 252 and after the summer of 2007 I dropped to 180 and now I'm 152!

^naw you need some high fiber carbs so you can doo doo and allow your mind to function right

^naw you need some high fiber carbs so you can doo doo and allow your mind to function right

Originally Posted by Club27

High Intensity Interval Training. Google it.

Workout with weights as well.

Plenty of water, lean meats, veggies, whole wheat products (bread, brown rice, brown pasta...)

DISCIPLINE. Above all else, you need discipline.

EDIT:

An average dude should eat about 1500 calories a day.
Stupidest thing Ive ever heard. You only eat 1500 calories a day, youll go catabolic. Get between 2000-2200 calories a day. CLEAN FOODS though. Keep the sugar intake low as well.

I eat 1500 a day. Sometimes a bit more if I wanna splurge, but I'll make up for it by working out afterwards. I'm fine

Originally Posted by Club27

High Intensity Interval Training. Google it.

Workout with weights as well.

Plenty of water, lean meats, veggies, whole wheat products (bread, brown rice, brown pasta...)

DISCIPLINE. Above all else, you need discipline.

EDIT:

An average dude should eat about 1500 calories a day.
Stupidest thing Ive ever heard. You only eat 1500 calories a day, youll go catabolic. Get between 2000-2200 calories a day. CLEAN FOODS though. Keep the sugar intake low as well.

I eat 1500 a day. Sometimes a bit more if I wanna splurge, but I'll make up for it by working out afterwards. I'm fine

Originally Posted by quik1987

WAIT WAIT WAIT... backed up = dumb?

Originally Posted by quik1987

WAIT WAIT WAIT... backed up = dumb?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

nice work son...i am in the same boat, and have recently started to correct my eating habits.....6'2 256 38" waist, i am just getting tired ofbeing called "big fella" by bums asking for change....

dont know if i want to go down to 152lbs, but most def 200 and i am good.......

Originally Posted by ErickM713

nice work son...i am in the same boat, and have recently started to correct my eating habits.....6'2 256 38" waist, i am just getting tired ofbeing called "big fella" by bums asking for change....

dont know if i want to go down to 152lbs, but most def 200 and i am good.......

Back
Top Bottom