I need your guys' help

Meet women in the real world. Srs.

It's easier to get a feel if the girl is feeling you if you aren't reading through a computer screen.

That joke that might be hilarious in person may not go over so well when being read... or your sarcastic comment can come off wrong if misread.

So put the phone down, and do like people used to do, go to the mall and initiate conversation with different girls

Last edited:

It's easier to get a feel if the girl is feeling you if you aren't reading through a computer screen.

That joke that might be hilarious in person may not go over so well when being read... or your sarcastic comment can come off wrong if misread.

So put the phone down, and do like people used to do, go to the mall and initiate conversation with different girls
Yea of course man. I guess my main point is that I kind of want to get with some girls from hs that I never got the chance to. I felt like instagram was the only way to get to them since I don't know how else I would

I feel you bro, that time in between hs and college can be weird. But now is the time to step out of your comfort zone and do new things. What sense does it make to pursue a hs girl when you're heading for bigger fish?

Right now is the time to practice your new approach to females. Don't aim for someone who already knows you, make a new impression.

Yea of course man. I guess my main point is that I kind of want to get with some girls from hs that I never got the chance to. I felt like instagram was the only way to get to them since I don't know how else I would

Do you and the girls you want to crack have mutual friends? Best way to get your foot in the door, especially if you hit one of the mutuals (and were actually good).

Let me tell you right now, you did not miss your chance. More girls that I went to school with try to chill with me now than when I was seeing them everyday.

Instagram has high potential. Stay hydrated though.

Last edited:
Best way to get girls....

BE YOURSELF.

Females like all different types of guys. Most women like a man who's confident. Be confident in whatever you do. When I was finding my way with the opposite sex, I used to do really goofy things trying to be "cool." I got more women laughing at myself then I ever did trying to be Rico suave.

My guy, Please tell me you're going to a out of state college. College is easy bro. Just make sure you have a good friend circle and the females will come.

Use this time to find out who YOU really are, fam.. What are your social strengths and weaknesses? Are you handsome? Are you personable? Can you dress? Are you a likeable guy? Are you funny?

You gotta be comfortable in your own skin before you can GET skins, pa. Look at your weaknesses and try to turn thems into strengths..

If you ugly, dress your *** off. If you can't make people smile, learn how to. It's all in the eyes, pa. Start making eye contact with every girl you see, and do a little smile. Not no creepy ****, pa. Do this to every female you see and it'll boost ya self esteems. Don't do this with a shorty with a man though...you don't want a chest full of hot lead B. You got a future ahead of you and you don't wanna **** that up.

By the time you get to college, you'll be good money.

I'm a funny guy and I am good looking. What I think the problem is that I'm pretty quiet and like to keep to myself. I also don't show a lot of emotion so I guess its hard for me to come off ecstatic or too enthusiastic about something

I'm a funny guy and I am good looking. What I think the problem is that I'm pretty quiet and like to keep to myself. I also don't show a lot of emotion so I guess its hard for me to come off ecstatic or too enthusiastic about something

Open up to more people fam
Can't be quiet all the time
I use to be the same way, then I got more social
Hennessy usually does the trick
Do you drink

Edit: realized you just graduated high school
. Underage drinking is bad

Last edited:

I think its time I go for some females to have some experience before I start college.
You're over thinking it.  Most of the freshman girls won't be that "experienced" either.  Enjoy your summer, see if your boys can hook you up with any girls.  If not, you'll be smashing when you get to college.  Don't stress it man and don't be afraid to smash 4s and 5s
laugh.gif

The worst thing to do before college considering you want some experience with women is to stay in front of a screen.

Have you never talked to the girl taking your order at dairy queen?
Or flirted with the cute girl that works at Victoria secret?
Hell, do you go to Walmart late at night?

These are all places to practice your yamb acquisition skills.

You're over thinking it.  Most of the freshman girls won't be that "experienced" either.  Enjoy your summer, see if your boys can hook you up with any girls.  If not, you'll be smashing when you get to college.  Don't stress it man and don't be afraid to smash 4s and 5s
laugh.gif
lol. I feel like everyone's been on my case lately cause  everyone says that I am good looking and can get with any girl I want. I remember reading a thread a while back, and what I learned from it was that it was useless to spend time on females during my age. I realized that my education and connections are what matter and that girls will fall into place eventually. I feel like other people don't understand thats more important than chasing girls and its been annoying me more than usual lately. 

Fam good luck, you shoulda been got in good with ya girl peers, im glad i did because them jawns hit my phone. You are better off picking up chicks at da mall g

If you just want to get more experience....why would you limit yourself to chicks you went to HS with? Doesn't make sense at all.

You don't have any friends who aren't shy who can put you on with some females?

Hit up local parties or whatever people hangout in your area..

I remember reading a thread a while back, and what I learned from it was that it was useless to spend time on females during my age. I realized that my education and connections are what matter and that girls will fall into place eventually. I feel like other people don't understand thats more important than chasing girls and its been annoying me more than usual lately.

This is silly. You can chase chicks and date...just don't let it get in the way or have a negative effect on school or money.

Last edited:

lol. I feel like everyone's been on my case lately cause  everyone says that I am good looking and can get with any girl I want. I remember reading a thread a while back, and what I learned from it was that it was useless to spend time on females during my age. I realized that my education and connections are what matter and that girls will fall into place eventually. I feel like other people don't understand thats more important than chasing girls and its been annoying me more than usual lately. 
So, you're just gonna listen to those fools and chase girls?
laugh.gif
  I had friends clown on me too and I shook it off and went to college while they stayed back at home and worked.  Well, turns out they weren't smashing any of the girls they claimed to be smashing meanwhile I was having the time of my life in college
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom