I need your WDYWT pictures

im in the process of starting of new website and im looking for pictures like you post in wdywt its some of the pictures will be on the front page of thewebsite so i was wondering if anyone is willing to post their pictures here for me so i can save em to my comp and use them. thanks alot i would greatlyappreciate it also if you like email me the pictues at airyayox23@yahoo.com. o its a fashion based website no derogatory stuff or anything like that

no offense but i dont care about his website because mine is different from his. and i know there is a wdywt post. the reason why i made this post becasue iwanted to get anyones consent for taking their pictures thats why im creating it in a seperate post

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

no offense but i dont care about his website because mine is different from his. and i know there is a wdywt post. the reason why i made this post becasue i wanted to get anyones consent for taking their pictures thats why im creating it in a seperate post

Good idea, but i don't think people want to tske the time/energy to come in this post, assuming they even see it, and re-post all their old wdywt.

With that said, good luck..

they dont have to post if they just say you can take my pictures ill look for the pictures myself its no big deal ill do waht i can to find the picturesthroughtout the post but thanks though

Back
Top Bottom