I Needs Ya Help NT Legal Experts

ye dig? I just spent the last 3 days in jail for Delivery of a Controlled Substance 1,000 ft within a church school park public housin blah blah blah ect ect class x (6-30 yrs)
anyways I just got out on Pending Further Investigatio., Im perty sure this a bogus charge that they made up, but they took my cell fone & like a rack in cash from me. I know should get a lawyer but
before I do, I need ya honest opinion do I even stand a chance?

nah man they had to let me go cuz it never happend they just use it as an excuse to take my money & fone n best believe im getting a lawyer just felt like asking

whats your record looking like?
*edit*

THE FACT THAT YOU CALL YOURSELF CICERO AVENUE DOPEMAN AND IS ASKING THIS QUESTION IS HILARIOUS!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

*edit*

THE FACT THAT YOU CALL YOURSELF CICERO AVENUE DOPEMAN AND IS ASKING THIS QUESTION IS HILARIOUS!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Living up to that SN so the feds can catch you 
pimp.gif

Get yourself a lawyer.  No question.  they will at least be able to lessen the pain you are facing.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by HARM

*edit*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol at the man who tells everone hes the Cicero dopeman.
laugh.gif
i wonder who told on you
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Take note kids. This is when being about that life goes wrong. Or right, depending on how you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom