I never knew how hard it was to find a black beenie w/ no logo

To find a regular knitted black beenie with no logo in the mall!!! Had me
mad.gif
today....I went to Express, Gap, Guess, J Crew,A/X, I even hit a lil stand and nothing...anybody have suggestions?

go to walgreens or a grocery store and they have those little sections where they sell small personal accessories like gloves, beanies, etc.

Aeropostale. I work there and i know for sure we have them... Not sure where you are so your local store might not have them but it's worth a shot andit'll be about $7-8 dollars if it's still on sale.

Go to the chinese store that sells tees for the fellas and chinese slippers and the $2 belts that birds buy to match their new jordans/dunks

If you're looking for an online site, try e4hats.com.

Dudes have cheap beanies, reasonably well-made (considering the price), and the shipping's not bad if you order a few at a time.

stop looking for one at those lame stores. Go to a damn army surplus, wal-mart, target, a grocery store, christ they are everywhere.

Yeah this is tedious.

But, when I do find a place I usually by like 2-3 depending on the price of each.

lol 20 replies? Damn thanx fellas, im about to go hunting now......i'll post pics later
nerd.gif

H&M got em for like 4 bucks and they have proper fits on them. Don't cop one of those street joints that fit all doofy
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom