I never knew that......

In 1997, a tech company called 'Excite' turned down an offer to buy Google for $750,000.

Though cofounder Larry Page pitched the sale by assuring 'Excite' that their profits would be boosted by $47 million per year, the site was abandoned.

Excite's CEO believed that the speedy search engine would send people away from their homepage too quickly, to the detriment of ad revenue.

Today, Google is worth around $367.6 billion.

The first playable Google Doodle launched in May 2010, celebrating Pacman's 30th birthday.

Users collectively spent 4.82 million hours playing the retro game.

It is estimated that this globally equated to 4,819,352 hours of lost productivity - costing over $120 million.

Last edited:
Damn, Richmond at #7 :lol:
Good thing I don't actually live there or mess with girls there

Baltimore, Nola, and RVA all top 10... Some of my favorite places I've been in the past few years... Coincidence?

Last edited:
I'm a hour north of Montgomery, AL I live in Birmingham. :smh: :smh: :smh: But I can see why they #1 the gump like the damn hood for real gross AF when I go down there

Last edited:
I'm from mobile which is 2 hours south of Montgomery . Glad my hometown ain't got that itch.

Last edited:
I'm from mobile which is 2 hours south of Montgomery . Glad my hometown ain't got that itch.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].....NT Bama Boyz We In Here [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

How does fappin burn more cals?

How hard r y'all beatin???
roll.gif

If you live in one of those places on that STD list and play for #teamraw you betta off fappin...

Back
Top Bottom