I never knew that......

^^^^To stabilize and clarify the wine,they use fish oil and fish bladders,gelatin,albumin from eggs,and milk protein.

In 2000, Netflix was offered to Blockbuster for $50 million...but declined the offer...

:x

:smh:

Guess they didn't want to cannibalize their business by offering a way for people to avoid going to the physical stores. Anyone else miss going to blockbuster or hollywood videos and checking out all the new movies and video games they have? If their snacks weren't expensive I would've bought some.

Guess they didn't want to cannibalize their business by offering a way for people to avoid going to the physical stores. Anyone else miss going to blockbuster or hollywood videos and checking out all the new movies and video games they have? If their snacks weren't expensive I would've bought some.
Blockbuster and their late fees can kiss my ***. Be kind please rewind *** mf

^^^^To stabilize and clarify the wine,they use fish oil and fish bladders,gelatin,albumin from eggs,and milk protein.

I believe there is also an issue of how the soil is fertilized or how much is used. I'm not a hundred percent certain but the amount of cow manure used in the soil to grow the grape has to be under a certain percentage to remain vegan. I heard this a long time ago at a winery so I'm not sure if even true or not

Blockbuster and their late fees can kiss my ***. Be kind please rewind *** mf

That could've been avoided by not returning late though. I remember my neighbor was a bish and never returned a video she borrowed using my family's hollywood video card. My dad said the late fee was $45. We yelled at her and said the easy solution was to not use that video store anymore. Wanted to snap her neck steven segal style. >:

Last edited:

Used to steal dvds and games when i was little or steal someones mommas blockbuster or hollywood video card and just not return the ****.

I stopped when i seen this chick and her man get tackled tryna leave the store wit dvd's in their rave pants.

That could've been avoided by not returning late though. I remember my neighbor was a bish and never returned a video she borrowed using my family's hollywood video card. My dad said the late fee was $45. We yelled at her and said the easy solution was to not use that video store anymore. Wanted to snap her neck steven segal style. >:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] What A Goon

Yeah I remember bringing dates to Hollywood video to go pick out a movie and the cashier is telling me I got all these fees. Yeah looking like a bum *** dude with don't return things on time.

Toyota Model Name Meanings:

• 4Runner - Combines 4-wheel drive and off-road runner
  • Avalon - Portrays images of comfort spaciousness and sophistication
  • Camry - Japanese for "crown"
  • Celica - Spanish for "heavenly" or "celestial"
  • Corolla - The outer envelope or crowning portion of a flower
  • Echo - Reflects wide-open spaces and a youthful voice
  • FJ Cruiser - The FJ Cruiser name comes from the FJ 40-series Land Cruiser first introduced in 1961
  • Highlander - Named after an inhabitant of the Scottish Highlands; conveys power, energy, and ruggedness
  • Land Cruiser - The name implies the ability to go anywhere
  • MR2 - Mid-engine, Rear-wheel drive, 2 seater
  • Matrix - A rectangular arrangement of rows and columns -- fitting the cross-functional nature, the versatility, and the interior functionality of the vehicle
  • Prius - Derived from the Latin prefix meaning "to go before"
  • RAV4 - Recreational Active Vehicle with 4WD
  • RAV4 EV - Recreational Active Vehicle with 4WD Electric Vehicle
  • Sequoia - Named after the great Sequoia tree to convey strength, longevity, and beauty
  • Sienna - Derived from the Italian city of Siena
  • Solara - Name portraying the radiance of the sun
  • Supra - Derived from the Latin prefix meaning "to surpass" or "go beyond"
  • Tacoma - From the Salish Indian word for the mountain that provided water to their tribe (later changed to Mount Rainier). The name suggests images of strength and power
  • Tundra - Term that conveys strength and ruggedness
  • Venza - Venza is a combination of the words “venture” and “Monza,” a city in Northern Italy with a race course named Autodromo Nazionare Monza.
  • Yaris - Yaris stems from a goddess in Greek mythology, named Charis, who was a symbol of beauty and elegance. We used the German expression of agreement, "ya", because we think this new name best symbolizes the car's broad appeal in styling and is representative of Toyota's next generation of global cars.

Anyone else miss going to blockbuster or hollywood videos and checking out all the new movies and video games they have? If their snacks weren't expensive I would've bought some.

I hope I'm not the only one...

but for me, the excitement of walking in Blockbuster or Hollywood Video, immediately looking at the "Showing Now/Just Released" (or whatever it was called at the time) display then darting straight to the New Releases section hoping there was a DVD still behind the cover DVD was equivalent to your team scoring a game winning TD. :lol: :lol: :nthat:

Those were the days. Will forever be grateful to my pops for taking me there and then taking me to Starbucks.

What was clutch was when they gave you a monthly pass and you can exchange the movie as many times you wanted. At the time I didn't know it was a move to keep them alive :lol:

I actually still had a few of them around my area until 2-3 years ago

Those were the days. Will forever be grateful to my pops for taking me there and then taking me to Starbucks.

What was clutch was when they gave you a monthly pass and you can exchange the movie as many times you wanted. At the time I didn't know it was a move to keep them alive :lol:

I actually still had a few of them around my area until 2-3 years ago

Same here. I actually still have my blockbuster card in my wallet :lol:

Miss Blockbuster days as a kid. Looking at all the covers of videogames trying to decide which one you would rent. Those were some big decisions back then.

Worked there for a bit just out of high school. Good times.

miss BB as well remember when i was a kid i used to go crazy for them coupons that say rent 2 get 1 free video games. :smokin

I have a Blockbuster membership card that I got in 2005. It'll be a museum piece someday. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom