I never knew that......

Flamin Hot Cheetos was created by a mexican janitor that worked at a frito lay factory. one day a machine broke so that left many cheetos undusted with the cheese. he took some home, added his spices, commonly used for the snack Elote, his friends and family thought he should propose it. he managed to get a presentation with the president. two weeks later with no marketing skills, a $3 tie and a sample bag the company loved his product. Richard Montañez is now the executive vice president of multicultural sales and community activation for PepsiCo's North American divisions. :pimp:
https://www.inc.com/cynthia-than/the-mexican-janitor-who-invented-flamin-hot-cheetos.html

DOZtPAbVoAAx1ND.jpg

Last edited:
I've been incredibly healthy the last few years, this year especially. My work schedule is very lenient and I get ample sleep regularly. I eat horribly and drink regularly though smh. I'll probably be a superhuman if I correct those habits.

in australia its forbidden. because its saying "I feel bad for you, here's a small charity"

I lived in Germany and some friends there said that its not encouraged to do so. "if you liked the meal you don't have to. if you thought food and service went above and beyond expectations just leave 1 or 2 euros" no matter the bill total.

Wait, Donald Trump's dad's middle name is Christ? wtf
I had to look that up lol

Frederick Christ trump

There is a pretty good documentary on Netflix about him, his father, and grandfather, despite political views and policies, it’s a pretty good watch, but I don’t think they mention the middle name.
His Grandfather sold horse meat during the Alaska gold rush, and was an immigrant.

I never knew the name of this

"That little nubbin at the end of the turkey’s spine is worth fighting for. It’s technically called a pygostyle and holds the preen gland — try not to think about that. Basically, it’s a sack of fatty oil surrounded by crispy skin and it’s the mountaintop of turkey."

20171117_114832.png

There is a pretty good documentary on Netflix about him, his father, and grandfather, despite political views and policies, it’s a pretty good watch, but I don’t think they mention the middle name.
His Grandfather sold horse meat during the Alaska gold rush, and was an immigrant.

I’m listening to a podcast - 2 parts and it’s completely insane. Every couple of minutes there’s something else staggering.

https://overcast.fm/+CdtaVbzo

-In the year 8,000 B.C., there were only 5 million people on Earth. Four thousand years later, the population had only risen by 2 million people, to 7 million people. Nowadays, Earth's population rises by 2 million roughly every nine days.

-In Japan more paper is used to make manga than toilet paper.

-Fishing is the most dangerous occupation in America (128.9 deaths per 100,000 people), compared to logging (115.7), the military (82, the leading cause being "accident"), flying (72.4), structural iron and steel working (46.4), mining (35) and policing (11.1). The average worker's fatality rate is 3.6.

-Before clocks existed clockwise was called sunwise. Counterclockwise was called "widdershins"

Last edited:
I’m listening to a podcast - 2 parts and it’s completely insane. Every couple of minutes there’s something else staggering.

https://overcast.fm/+CdtaVbzo

Latest fun fact. DT has a habit of not paying contractors for work - or paying 30c on the dollar. He was using a law firm to sue people who were trying to get the money they were owed - and then he didn’t pay the law firm!

They sued.

It was settled - but the judgment is sealed.

Back
Top Bottom