I never knew that......

The fridge on air force one cost $24 million dollars

ymEJT.gif

"people started dying in boxing after they started using gloves"

" A trained heavyweight boxer already hits like a freight train, and now you've added 8-10 ounces of weight and a ton of grippy surface area to his fists. With the gloves on, the hits are harder and are more likely to not glance off, meaning it's a more direct transfer of energy. It also shields the fingers and knuckles from direct contact with bones by padding them, making a boxer more likely to throw power punches to the head and jaw that normally would have to be more strategically deployed to avoid injury to the boxer's hands.

Everything about the gloves makes it more brutal, not less.

" A trained heavyweight boxer already hits like a freight train, and now you've added 8-10 ounces of weight and a ton of grippy surface area to his fists. With the gloves on, the hits are harder and are more likely to not glance off, meaning it's a more direct transfer of energy. It also shields the fingers and knuckles from direct contact with bones by padding them, making a boxer more likely to throw power punches to the head and jaw that normally would have to be more strategically deployed to avoid injury to the boxer's hands.

I mean you are using your brain as a punching bag cant nothing good come from that. Look at Ali :smh:

I value my health and body to much to be a professional fighter.

You just can't fight.

You feel the same way about football?

yea i cant fight never been to any fighting or boxing lessons. But i can street fight >D

naw dont feel the same about football at least there is some padding around my head but still football players suffer concussions.

aepps20 aepps20

Back
Top Bottom