I never knew that......

+1 
laugh.gif

Is not like that word for word but theres a story in Genesis about a chick that was damned(iirc) for letting a mans seed touch the ground.

So you know....if they do that.....

Onan in the book of Genesis was killed by God because he was suppose to impregnate his deceased brother's woman but instead spilled his seed on the ground.

Is not like that word for word but theres a story in Genesis about a chick that was damned(iirc) for letting a mans seed touch the ground.

So you know....if they do that.....
Onan in the book of Genesis was killed by God because he was suppose to impregnate his deceased brother's woman but instead spilled his seed on the ground.
Yeah, im like I doubt they talk about dome in the bible. Im pretty sure its a sin for a woman to waste a mans seed during intercourse. I'm guessing.. 

-nas original name was kid wave

-nas daughter destiny is listed as a writer on stillmatic so she will always receive royalty checks

-it was written was supposed to be produced entirely by marly marl

-50 cent was briefly in the firm

-swizz beats produced the original version of ether

-Illmatic was so heavily bootlegged that MC Serch claims they found a garage with 60,000 copies of bootleg Illmatic albumsbefore the album's release.

-he lived in crown heights bk before qb

-The original version of "Ether" featured the line, "It should've been you in that plane crash"—referring to the plane crash Aaliyah died in.

-christina applegate attended the 1989 vmas with bradd pitt but left with someone else

-nas original name was kid wave

-nas daughter destiny is listed as a writer on stillmatic so she will always receive royalty checks

-it was written was supposed to be produced entirely by marly marl

-50 cent was briefly in the firm

-swizz beats produced the original version of ether

-Illmatic was so heavily bootlegged that MC Serch claims they found a garage with 60,000 copies of bootleg Illmatic albumsbefore the album's release.

-he lived in crown heights bk before qb

-The original version of "Ether" featured the line, "It should've been you in that plane crash"—referring to the plane crash Aaliyah died in.

-christina applegate attended the 1989 vmas with bradd pitt but left with someone else
Repped for the Nas facts (my fav musician) the royalties one was new to me, dope 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 at throwing in that little christina applegate fact after a whole list of Nas

It never registered in my mind. I'd hear her name always mentioned. Anchorman, my top 5 movie of all time and I never bothered to look into the person who played her character. For years I thought Peggy was the only one flourishing til I saw Al on Modern Family. :lol:

Whatever happened to David Faustino? They need a Married With Children tv movie reunion.

most people know that bruh

I never watched that show until my son started watching when he was a toddler, its good I posted it in the "I NEVER KNEW THAT thread"

I never knew that Michael Richards (Cosmo Kramer) from Seinfeld was a finalist for the role of Al Bundy on Married With Children

Back
Top Bottom