I Never Win Anything!! Vol. Yes Im mad

man, after all the money i put into lotto tickets and raffles, i still havent won anything big... I know yall feel me. Anybody ever won anything? Ima put $20on powerball, I'll be back w tha results tomarrow night.

I'll never understand anyone playing the lotto...I mean it's great if you win, but it's like a one and a kajillion chance. Don't count onwinning unless you are like a Senator of some state lol

lol... im on a raffle streak this month... won an 80 gig ipod, a shuffle and a ruby and pearl encrusted fraternity pin... all within a 3 week time span... iended up giving everything away tho last week because I already had everything i won...

It's a gov. trap. You are a crackhead in the eyes of the government, get some help. They are using your addiction to fund the war. sorta

laugh.gif
The lotto

lol at dude getting twisted about not winning the Lotto.

maybe buy some 4-leaf clovers, a rabbit foot, lucky buddha or something. lol

but, yeah, i never won anything real significant either.....well, closest thing was my moms bought some raffle tix from her friend's kid. she gave one tome and one to my sis, and we both won.....me = trip to Vega$ sis = trip to Disneyland.

i know some peeps that came up pretty big thru the Lotto & similar tho.......HS friend (an EKIN actually) won a slot jackpot for a MILL+.........same girlgot together w/2 of my boys for kicks one day back in HS and picked 2 #'s each for the Super Lotto. they got 5 outa 6, which was good for like $50k.biggest haul was my lil cuz's g-friend. her g-pa won like $40 MILL, and i guess set their whole fam up for a long while. unfortunately, i think they justbroke up tho.

I have been trying to win something from that damned Callyourplay thing from Pepsi and I can't win anything. I have played it over 50 times and not oneonce, and I go for the easiest plays with the weakest prizes.

I have heard its easier to play the lotto scratch offs in the south then the north. I have no idea why, but it's just what I heard.

I was killing the scratch offs in GA. Every other ticket was a $2 or $5 win. I also, gotta $20. I eventually lost all my winnings. I should have neverreinvested.

yeah the lottery is an extreme waste of money. my econ class my senior year of high school figured out the odds of a single person winning the lottery. i cantremember the exact number but its 1 in some millions

my motto? +%@+ lotto. ill get the seven digits from your mother for a dollar tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom