I Remember seeing this movie as a kid, and this scene still makes me feel bat man :-(

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

30t6p3b.gif
Never even seen the whole movie

...Response time seemed too quick tho

I Barely remember the movie, but I remember this scene. Son was spazzing for no reason bruh, no reason at all.

i thought this would be about the Fox and the Hound
laugh.gif

i don't remember what happened but i remember being really sad as a kid when i watched that movie so i refuse to watch it now

never heard of this movie

Haven't seen this in years, 1st time I was young too. Brought back bad memories.

To this day I hate these type of dudes, wanna talk about what they'll do and how they feel they can take on anybody and then after doing something stupid $$+* out. "Superior fire power" even against the cops and he ditches the gun.

Them dudes were some good actors though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i thought this would be about the Fox and the Hound
laugh.gif

i don't remember what happened but i remember being really sad as a kid when i watched that movie so i refuse to watch it now

never heard of this movie

HAH! me too! The part when the owl sings "best of friends!"

The darker friend is an idiot. How you gonna role with a guy who shot a kid randomly (granted it was by accident)? I would be disgusted and walk away from it all. The dark guy did nothing wrong, shoulda just walked away from his friend and kept it moving.

Originally Posted by Weekz

The darker friend is an idiot. How you gonna role with a guy who shot a kid randomly (granted it was by accident)? I would be disgusted and walk away from it all. The dark guy did nothing wrong, shoulda just walked away from his friend and kept it moving.

Bamboo was his connect, and he was working with the po to get himself out of a fix (though I can't remember if he was at that point)
I'm about to throw on the dvd and fall asleep to this...

sidebar:  I used to love these t shirts

mjtpwk.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bamboo was a nut. Dude tried to kill Bokeem because he told the cops he didn't know him. 

never seen this movie but look like a good watch
is it good as paid in full or new jersey drive

My mom use to have this on VHS back in the day.

I was sad when I first saw it cuz I was like the same age as the little girl.

I didn't even know kids could die yet.

Back
Top Bottom