I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

in the grand scheme of things it's Nonsense of course

But doing certain things might get you called out

Fabricating about your come up and how much you hustle before Rap is something people cared about dumb or not even more so when that's your selling point and you always push that like Troy do

Lying about how big your buzz in the city was & Hating on others artists

Taking a other rapper song ?

Getting mad at Makonnen because he didn't like you rapping on his song was Nonsense also

Which led to your friend running up on him at his show over what really ? but it :lol: to all because it was Makonnen

You realize you're defending the dude bragging about confronting OG Maco, right?

Yeah, but Tax was a nobody. He wasn't a rapper. He was trolling on the internet. Now he's a manager, and he still shouldn't care. None of that had nothing to do with him. The only difference in Tax and a kid on Boxden or Coli is he was easily reachable.

He cared about it more than Manolo.

And Hovain, Avon and Lito didn't care, so why should Tax.

50 Cent doesn't care.

And at the end of the day he made Troy look like the gangsta trying to avenge or defend his friend while Mr I don't care if I die, was crawling around trying to get out.

Not defending anybody just seem the judgment got one sided after this happen

Banga is dead b

The judgement should be what it is. And he brought their beef in to a crowded event where civilians were. This wasn't some sort of one on one.

New York is already anti rap and has few clubs and venues as an outlet. He's ****** with the culture.

Last edited:
Don't think anybody said he should act like a NOI memeber. :lol:

Just chill on the corny ****. He wouldn't be in this situation if he did.

To keep it a buck all the ***** did was state his opinion, he thought Troy Ave was acting & impersonating a life he didn't live. He didn't say he was gonna hurt him, rob him, anything. He just told him he wasn't authentic & he didn't like his music as much. If anything there have been SEVERAL articles and "tastemakers" who have said far worse than Tax. Troy still being in character mode tried to validate his street cred & in turned ****** up things for a lot of people. All this behind one random ****** opinion on your music.

To keep it a buck all the ***** did was state his opinion, he thought Troy Ave was acting & impersonating a life he didn't live. He didn't say he was gonna hurt him, rob him, anything. He just told him he wasn't authentic & he didn't like his music as much. If anything there have been SEVERAL articles and "tastemakers" who have said far worse than Tax. Troy still being in character mode tried to validate his street cred & in turned ****** up things for a lot of people. All this behind one random ****** opinion on your music.

What did Troy do?

Troy was at an event he was scheduled to perform at. Tax is the one who didn't belong.

It's funny people calling Troy a snitch like there wasn't security cameras and a gang of people with they phones out.

Don't think anybody said he should act like a NOI memeber. :lol:

Just chill on the corny ****. He wouldn't be in this situation if he did.

All this _ does is put out threats. :lol: Everybody that listens to his show know that ****. He ain't just a _ that gives his opinion. I don't wish nothing on anybody but he made his bed. And as tough as he talks he can deal with it.

Last edited:
It's funny people calling Troy a snitch like there wasn't security cameras and a gang of people with they phones out.

:lol: facts
People under Troy's IG comments putting up rat emojis like BallerAlert didn't have the video up on the explore page

yeah, Tax's mouth got him in this

boys hate on Troy Ave but I will go to the grave defending his New York City mixtape

All that damn talking man...

Damn.

I legit avoided so many things by keeping my mouth shut.

everybody seen this *****​

i know cops can be idiots but damn give them some credit, I don't think this would've been that tough to crack

TAX is a ****** idiot for real man dude is a straight up bozo dude runs his mouth too ******* much...As others have said TAX was done when the footage came out......

You do know that Troy Ave is the one who set the fight off In the greenroom, right?

Again, Troy was on the bill, he was supposed to be there. He was performing. Why was Tax there?

Tax went there to cause problems.

Again, Troy was on the bill, he was supposed to be there. He was performing. Why was Tax there?

Lol these dudes been going back and forth for years and live in the same state but you think this dude went there to "cause problems" ? These dudes would've been found a way to each other long before Irving plaza if it was THAT serious. This was the first time Troy Ave saw the dude since they been at it and I guess he couldn't control his emotions. Fact is, his lack of self control got his man murked from a bullet that as meant for him. Everyone involved are grown men, age wise anyway. I don't feel sorry for anyone involved besides the dude who died for nothing.

Last edited:
What did the video do to screw tax? I literally can't remember. All I remember was troy Ave firing off shots like rambo. Both these ****** dumb

Dave East, PNB Rock, Cas and Uncle Murder were all there. Tax has ties to all 4 of em so why not go to hang out and enjoy the music and vibes? That's just my thought tho

Back
Top Bottom